Not open for further replies.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Hit the lefts over again ... twice for the pies .. now it is nap time. Biggest laugh of the day was my Brother-in-law staying away from Christmas Dinner because of all the excepted SNOW ... he'll live this one down.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I was literally taking a :poop: in the bathroom down in the walkout basement...

I've got the fan going in there and I was in the middle of getting rid of about 5,000 calories of food.

Suddenly the door just opens... and it's my mother-in-law. I'm in the middle of a gigantic burst of :poop: with full sound effects and even some splash making it up between the legs...

She just looks at me and asks me where my wife is... :dunno:

Apparently they came by to drop something off and went through our doors in the basement... Reason #1 to lock them.

I try and tell her that my wife is upstairs and a stomach crap kicks in and a mixture of chainsaw and blender sounds echo throughout the bathroom.

She then closes the door and leaves. WTF!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't have enough rep for this one, but it's the best story I've heard so far!

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was literally taking a :poop: in the bathroom down in the walkout basement...

I've got the fan going in there and I was in the middle of getting rid of about 5,000 calories of food.

Suddenly the door just opens... and it's my mother-in-law. I'm in the middle of a gigantic burst of :poop: with full sound effects and even some splash making it up between the legs...

She just looks at me and asks me where my wife is... :dunno:

Apparently they came by to drop something off and went through our doors in the basement... Reason #1 to lock them.

I try and tell her that my wife is upstairs and a stomach crap kicks in and a mixture of chainsaw and blender sounds echo throughout the bathroom.

She then closes the door and leaves. WTF!

wow, she acted like it was nothing to see you sitting there taking a crap. wow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom