• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I had all our kids here today and they left me with all the dirty dishes! for gifts I got bling, some soaps and chocolates and a call from Dad.

Dad never calls unless something is up and this time was no different. Mom was admitted to the hospital last night. Nothing life threatening but she is very weak and will need rehab before they allow her back home. She wont be there for our family Christmas tomorrow and we'll have to take turns making a trip to the hospital to see her. I'd talked to Dad a few times this week and he's tried to warn me she wasn't doing well. Well I guess I didn't listen.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I had all our kids here today and they left me with all the dirty dishes! for gifts I got bling, some soaps and chocolates and a call from Dad.

Dad never calls unless something is up and this time was no different. Mom was admitted to the hospital last night. Nothing life threatening but she is very weak and will need rehab before they allow her back home. She wont be there for our family Christmas tomorrow and we'll have to take turns making a trip to the hospital to see her. I'd talked to Dad a few times this week and he's tried to warn me she wasn't doing well. Well I guess I didn't listen.

Mrs. G., sorry to hear about all that is going on with your mom. It's a blessing that she has children and a husband who loves her and are able to care for her. So many families are going through medical issues these days and in most cases there just isn't enough resources to provide good care. So many are tied to jobs that require them to be there, regardless of what personal issues they have going on and others just don't have the money. I do pray that your family will be blessed and encouraged through these difficult times.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G., sorry to hear about all that is going on with your mom. It's a blessing that she has children and a husband who loves her and are able to care for her. So many families are going through medical issues these days and in most cases there just isn't enough resources to provide good care. So many are tied to jobs that require them to be there, regardless of what personal issues they have going on and others just don't have the money. I do pray that your family will be blessed and encouraged through these difficult times.

Que, thank you! Dad is handling this alone as all of the kids have moved 2+ hours away. 3 of the 4 of us can take off with short notice though and be there to help, he hasn't asked for any. Dad has a huge support system back home though with friends and his family.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

Mrs. G, sorry to hear about that. Holidays are about family but it really makes it tough to be happy when you know a loved one is down.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Ok HKS list speed loaders for the Taurus 94 but not the 990, I wonder if they will work, for $11 I just might have to find out

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    how nice im tring to make it to 50 posts and out of the blue i have lost about 10 of them ??? what a load of horse fertilizer. Thank you may i have them back now ??.
    they must be meaningful and not in this thread. you won't see them back and probably lose this one too

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    night guys, gonna have a long day tomorrow as I am starting out early at Kohl's then heading to my folks and be there by 11... hmm have to leave Indy by 9am... yeah gonna be a long day!

Thank You everyone and have a good one

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    how nice im tring to make it to 50 posts and out of the blue i have lost about 10 of them ??? what a load of horse fertilizer. Thank you may i have them back now ??.

Lane, this is not the thread to attempt to reach your 50 "quality posts". This is a shoot-the-crap thread created by some members who desired a place to talk about anything. New members are welcome to post in any thread (no one-liners), but posts in this tread will not likely be deleted.

If you need further assistance with getting acclimated to INGO, please PM me and I will be glad to help you out, but "horse fertilizer" it is not, just rules.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Ah yeah about that! You need to read INGO's FAQ, you will continue to lose meaningless posts and one liners! You must have 50 quality posts posting in here is not quality! So step back get your 50 quality posts in and then come join in on the fun in here! ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Lane, this is not the thread to attempt to reach your 50 "quality posts". This is a shoot-the-crap thread created by some members who desired a place to talk about anything. New members are welcome to post in any thread (no one-liners), but posts in this tread will not likely be deleted.

If you need further assistance with getting acclimated to INGO, please PM me and I will be glad to help you out, but "horse fertilizer" it is not, just rules.

Why dont you guys just turn off the post count thingy for this thread{IE: posting in this thread will not boost your post count} I know it can be done...and easily. unless you all are using this thread for google hits then turning off the post count wont hurt a thing and it would stop the almost daily new folks from trying to get their 50 in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom