• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Eh.. he looks legit to me. He's on day 5, so 19 posts isn't bad. If he's in no rush to get to the classifieds, and if he's participating in other, more meaningful, threads — which he seems to be — I'd say it's all fine and dandy.

Yeah, I agree. 3+ posts per day isn't exactly screaming to get into the classifieds.

But leave IBM alone, he's a cripple that doesn't have time right now to go investigating posts.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Eh.. he looks legit to me. He's on day 5, so 19 posts isn't bad. If he's in no rush to get to the classifieds, and if he's participating in other, more meaningful, threads — which he seems to be — I'd say it's all fine and dandy.

I found this forum by looking up some info on a local conservation club. I work 3-11:00 in which I have lots of down time and an iPhone. Have nothing for sale, In a hefty AR build so I'm not buying either. Just cool to talk to other Hoosiers with the same intrest.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did those bombers ever need to be 33,000 feet in the air?

(Serious question, I have no idea)

I'm guessing this is the story, as someone free falling 33,000 feet and surviving doesn't happen every day...Wow.

Stewardess Survives 33,000ft Crash!

German 88's could throw anti aircraft flak 45,000 feet and was darn right nasty at what they did, and served a triple purpose as a tank destroyer and the battle gun of the German Tiger tank.

B-17 35,000 ft ceiling
    B-29 36,500 ft ceiling

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guys... I almost got mugged tonight.

By 6 and 7 year olds... :laugh:

They kept demanding either 1000 dollars or my gun. :n00b: I was like, "WHAT? Sure, I'll take a thousand dollars! Sure!" :D

Then they pegged me in the back of the head with a foam nerf football... :):

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah, I agree. 3+ posts per day isn't exactly screaming to get into the classifieds.

But leave IBM alone, he's a cripple that doesn't have time right now to go investigating posts.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Crippling pain, PT has the pain radiating through the collar bone. Think I'm gonna take a BFH to slam on his hand or foot. Friday I'm going to a Methodist Sports Center that's closer to the house, if the PT is a good looking FEMALE hotty I'll put up with the pain.:evilangel:

Least I can now move the arm some, have to lean back to get the right hand up to the keyboard to not raise the right arm to high, work in progress!

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guys... I almost got mugged tonight.

By 6 and 7 year olds... :laugh:

They kept demanding either 1000 dollars or my gun. :n00b: I was like, "WHAT? Sure, I'll take a thousand dollars! Sure!" :D

Then they pegged me in the back of the head with a foam nerf football... :):

SE how did you feel with those 6 and 7 year olds towering over you?:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Crippling pain, PT has the pain radiating through the collar bone. Think I'm gonna take a BFH to slam on his hand or foot. Friday I'm going to a Methodist Sports Center that's closer to the house, if the PT is a good looking FEMALE hotty I'll put up with the pain.:evilangel:

Least I can now move the arm some, have to lean back to get the right hand up to the keyboard to not raise the right arm to high, work in progress!

At least you're getting better. That's what counts!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright fellas. Off to bed. Taking the kids to McCormicks Creek tomorrow morning to run off some of this energy they built up over the winter. Should be a good day I think.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    YOU DISGUST ME IN YOUR INSANITY.

Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote that?:):

I hope the pain regresses exponentially...Get well soon my brother.:ingo:

SE how did you feel with those 6 and 7 year olds towering over you?:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member