• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Countdown for shoulder surgery is 30 hours and 55 minutes.

Starting to feel a little nervous, might need to get Valium tomorrow if I keep feeling like this.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well I think it's off to bed for me, Oh! and I got my front site from Mid Way today and its on the marlin 44 mag lever action, Woot!!

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Countdown for shoulder surgery is 30 hours and 55 minutes.

Starting to feel a little nervous, might need to get Valium tomorrow if I keep feeling like this.

Good luck bro...I'm sure you'll be fine.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well I think it's off to bed for me, Oh! and I got my front site from Mid Way today and its on the marlin 44 mag lever action, Woot!!

Night HandK, think I'm going to head that way also, Tramadol or however you spell the darn painkiller is starting to kick in, gonna try for 6.5 hours of sleep tonight.

Laying on the floor with a self inflating camping mattress and my sleeping bag on top of it, thin pillow under the right arm and shoulder to raise it up some and same style of pillow under my head. I actually slept 5.5 straight hours last night, most straight since Jan 21st when I screwed the shoulder up.

Starting Thursday night it will be recliner bound at about a 20 degree angle and pillows on my sides to keep me from rolling while I have the sling on.

Ahhh, the joy of recovery is getting closer!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Thanks Joe.

I do think that my wife is really nervous that something might happen while I'm under. I keep telling her that they do this every day and the the good Lord will be looking down over the entire process.

It'll work out for ya... have faith.

And for the love of all the is holy, get some better meds than Tramadol! Talk to SE about the best meds!!!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Both main arteries clogged, one at 99% and the other at 95%. They put a stint in one and will do the other in a few days.

Avoided the "widow maker"... I will be in the hospital a bit.

I was VERY fotunate to come in when I did, I didn't just dodge a bullet, I dodged a double-tap!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Both main arteries clogged, one at 99% and the other at 95%. They put a stint in one and will do the other in a few days.

I was VERY fotunate to come in when I did, I didn't just dodge a bullet, I dodged a double-tap!!

Thank goodness you caught it!

If you don't mind, can you let us know what symptoms you had?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

HOLY CRAP!

I'm glad you went in too!

In my younger, more naive days, I would have asked why you let yourself get so bad, but with the amount of steaks and junk food I eat, I'm on my way...I'm still "young," so Ima give it a couple more years before I change my lifestyle.:D

When I was 13 I watched my best friend's Dad die from cardiac arrest...We were in the pool and he was hanging out by the pool when all hell broke loose...I never want to put my son through that.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado

Damn man. Time to give up the bacon. Glad your still with us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom