• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just got done chatting with my Dad about that guy who killed those two kids in that house fire...

Apparently he knows both of them really well. He said that the scumbag must have been on meds and stopped taking them because he said he was hard pressed to remember a time when that guy wasn't smiling. He said he was one of the nicest guys he's ever met.

My Dad also thinks this was his first ever girlfriend and when he found out that the baby wasn't his, he just went off the deep end.

This next part I even have trouble typing, but I guess he duct taped the kids to the bed before he set the fire, so they saw it coming. I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

May that sack of :poop: rot in hell for all of eternity.

Makes you want to form a lynch mob... I know I would be more than happy to lend my truck's trailer hitch to the party... Crazy stuff man. Shame good people have to endure such evil.

Glad to hear it SE, I think we will be able to tell when you pass that thing I should be able to hear it up north here. :D

Maybe. It's 6mm and beyond "natural birth" options now. The only way is to either go in and get it, or shockwave the crap outta me. :dunno:

Go ahead and rep me.........let's see...:rolleyes:

I won't be impressed until he's handing out badges in a single rep. :lmfao:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    you know, I could use the 300pts Rep hits you give out :D

And you guys should definitely buy some .22 Suppressors.

I have a Tac65 because I wanted a user serviceable one, and rumors are that Gemtech is coming out with one. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom