• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    JT, you just take it easy and keep your head up.

Well guys. After 5 hours of network trouble shooting. It's time for bed. Not like I have to be up in 3 hours or anything. :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Both main arteries clogged, one at 99% and the other at 95%. They put a stint in one and will do the other in a few days.

Avoided the "widow maker"... I will be in the hospital a bit.

I was VERY fotunate to come in when I did, I didn't just dodge a bullet, I dodged a double-tap!!

WHOA!!! :n00b: Glad this was caught in time Hickman, you take it easy and recouperate, got ya in our prayers!

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    working from home
    class tonight
    need to find time to go to the gym but it's not easy to be away from cell phone during the workday

....and i need to buy this weatherby .308 for sale at blythes but am currently resisting

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yay! I got a whole hour of sleep last night only to find out that unless I get lucky and pass the stone in the next MONTH (40-50% chance), I'll get to let a 5yr Resident Doctor go in and take it out. AND... there's a possibility that I could have to have a stint put in that would mean having a string hanging out of me for a couple days.... :eek: I DON"T like that idea. At all.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    At least with the string hanging out you could say "Hey Honey look at me I'm trying to do my best impersonation of you."

Sick, ya I'm sick, I'm still blaming it on my pain meds untill after my surgery!:stretcher:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Just got done with taxes...

I'm getting a refund... those two extra kiddos helped.

This means that I only paid like 20K to the feds this year. Lovely.

At least I don't owe any additional...

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yay! I got a whole hour of sleep last night only to find out that unless I get lucky and pass the stone in the next MONTH (40-50% chance), I'll get to let a 5yr Resident Doctor go in and take it out. AND... there's a possibility that I could have to have a stint put in that would mean having a string hanging out of me for a couple days.... :eek: I DON"T like that idea. At all.

SE gets to wear a tampon! :lmfao:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Looks like I'll go home tomorrow, and come back in 7-10 days for the second stent.

That's good news. Hang in there man. At least you caught it before something REALLY bad happened.

And as for my stint.... Yea, I'm thinking, uh, NO. They just better not tear my insides up bad enough or I might end up hitting my third doctor.... :n00b:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Wow, Hickman! Thank God that was caught in time! Glad to still have you among us (even though it certainly would be better to be with our Savior than still here).

SE - you sending your wife to the store to pick up your manpons for you yet??
    :hehe:
    OK... jk... I hope that gets resolved in the least painful way possible for ya. Try not to drink so much milk from here on out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom