• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I just got done chatting with my Dad about that guy who killed those two kids in that house fire...

Apparently he knows both of them really well. He said that the scumbag must have been on meds and stopped taking them because he said he was hard pressed to remember a time when that guy wasn't smiling. He said he was one of the nicest guys he's ever met.

My Dad also thinks this was his first ever girlfriend and when he found out that the baby wasn't his, he just went off the deep end.

This next part I even have trouble typing, but I guess he duct taped the kids to the bed before he set the fire, so they saw it coming. I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

May that sack of :poop: rot in hell for all of eternity.

While Satan's minions are raping him with a chainsaw.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I just got done chatting with my Dad about that guy who killed those two kids in that house fire...

Apparently he knows both of them really well. He said that the scumbag must have been on meds and stopped taking them because he said he was hard pressed to remember a time when that guy wasn't smiling. He said he was one of the nicest guys he's ever met.

My Dad also thinks this was his first ever girlfriend and when he found out that the baby wasn't his, he just went off the deep end.

This next part I even have trouble typing, but I guess he duct taped the kids to the bed before he set the fire, so they saw it coming. I get tears in my eyes every time I think about it.

Damn, Joe. That brings tears to my eyes...

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

That is just sad, I don't care what goes on in life you have no reason to do anything like that!!!! evil exists & he is proof!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom