• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    WOW!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! and a couple other words I can't say on INGO!!!

I was sitting on the couch with the laptop the dog at my feet when I noticed my front porch light came on. I grab the pistol and unlock the door, open it up and there is a coyote standing on my front deck looking at me.

By the time I swung the screen door open and stepped out he was scootin along pretty good, I got off 4 shots but I missed.

My Pit is in heat, looks like I have coyote bait for a week or so..

Since you're such a horrible shot you should have let your Pit take care of it.:p

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    WOW!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! and a couple other words I can't say on INGO!!!

I was sitting on the couch with the laptop the dog at my feet when I noticed my front porch light came on. I grab the pistol and unlock the door, open it up and there is a coyote standing on my front deck looking at me.

By the time I swung the screen door open and stepped out he was scootin along pretty good, I got off 4 shots but I missed.

My Pit is in heat, looks like I have coyote bait for a week or so..

Well that will bring back from the day dreamin state!! :)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Since you're such a horrible shot you should have let your Pit take care of it.:p

Yeah you hit a running coyote in the dark with a 3" subcompact....:rolleyes:

I am afraid to let her out now I don't want my baby girl gang raped!!!

Have always had them nearby the chickens lure them in but normally the security lights scare them off as soon as they trip one, this guy was on my front deck!!! I think he was trying to look inside and see what he was smelling.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    On a side note, my puppy is doing awesome with everything...To try to fix the food aggression with Xander, I've been having Xander feed him at least once a day and I make him sit on the floor with his arms crossed right next to the food bowl.

Leonidas no longer needs to be in his crate at night, so he usually sleeps at the foot of Xander's bed.

I hate that it took me this long to notice it, but there is a good size field within 2 minutes of my house(my backyard is pretty small, at least for fetch) and we've been playing fetch for about 30 minutes before going on a walk...That's a HUGE help and a time saver because all I have to do is throw a ball and he sprints 50 yards each way...That really drains him.

He's known "release(the toy/ball)" since he was 7-8 weeks old, but for some reason he isn't wanting to give up the ball right away when he brings it back...I know he's just trying to turn it into another game, but it gets on my nerves.:D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    yeah I've given up on getting the ball from Liberty outside, inside she is perfect, outside she wants to play tug of war with the ball so I stop playing and she will come over and lay it at my feet. She becomes semi-retarded when we play outside. walking she is a perfect dog, playing I hate her!!

She had Spaghetti and Meatballs with me for dinner tonight she is sleeping at my feet again and farting up a storm. It's funny sounds like human farts. I really should stop sharing my dinner with her.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    yeah I've given up on getting the ball from Liberty outside, inside she is perfect, outside she wants to play tug of war with the ball so I stop playing and she will come over and lay it at my feet. She becomes semi-retarded when we play outside. walking she is a perfect dog, playing I hate her!!

She had Spaghetti and Meatballs with me for dinner tonight she is sleeping at my feet again and farting up a storm. It's funny sounds like human farts. I really should stop sharing my dinner with her.

Yep, that's exactly what Leo does too...He's only 6 months, so I'm still faster than him and can get the ball, but I usually wait until he drops it...That, or I just tell him to sit down and I'll just go take it.

He's improved leaps and bounds listening to commands while outside, as well as walking on a leash and not barking at "aggressive" dogs.

Do you always feed her real food, or do you rotate?

Leo gets a steady dose of both.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thats kinda what I was thinking!! like he is tauting the mods on the 50 post rule!!! We need a sign Don't anger the Mods it won't turn out well for you!! :D

It's one thing to try to get to 50 as quick as possible, but at least have a strategy when doing so...Posting "classifieds!" in the most high traffic thread on this board doesn't seem very tactful.:n00b:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thats kinda what I was thinking!! like he is tauting the mods on the 50 post rule!!! We need a sign Don't anger the Mods it won't turn out well for you!! :D

Need to ad a disclaimer to the bottom of the "Don't anger the Mods"

Don't anger the Mods
    We guarantee it won't turn out well for you!

Or the official INGO Firebase team if they get you first!

picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom