Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    thuggalo? :wtf:

Anyway, back to the real world.

I'm jealous. My wife's friend just bought her first pistol. Taurus 24/7 compact 9mm. The new style with the rubber hand grip. It's NICE. However, I was told it had 12+1 capacity, but couldn't get more than 9 in the main mag and 10 in the second. :scratch:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So..I was giving myself my monthly haircut when I decided to trim up my beard a bit...well the guard popped of and took a big hunk out of my beard..I tried to fix it but that didnt work so I shaved it!:noway: my beard is survived by my chest and arm pit hair..may my beard rest in piece...peace too

my beard: 1995-2010 :patriot:

Kris before the shaving accident :D

3_ugly_people.jpg

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well i just got this new friend.
    IMG_0119.jpg

Nice!!! Congrats!! I have his little brother!!

DSC04283.jpg

Wow! I'm jealous. I want something this cool. It sucks not having money.

I had a fun night. My wive's new car has a flat tire. Used the P.O.S. factory car jack to raise it up, finally got the lug nuts off. The hole is in the sidewall, so now I have to spend the money to get it patched. Crap man.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow! I'm jealous. I want something this cool. It sucks not having money.

I had a fun night. My wive's new car has a flat tire. Used the P.O.S. factory car jack to raise it up, finally got the lug nuts off. The hole is in the sidewall, so now I have to spend the money to get it patched. Crap man.

Can you patch a hole in the side wall?

I've always been under the impression that you can't or if you do, it probably wouldn't hold.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    So..I was giving myself my monthly haircut when I decided to trim up my beard a bit...well the guard popped of and took a big hunk out of my beard..I tried to fix it but that didnt work so I shaved it!:noway: my beard is survived by my chest and arm pit hair..may my beard rest in piece...peace too

my beard: 1995-2010 :patriot:
    Whoa, that's disappointing. Now how will I recognize you out in public?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Well i just got this new friend.
    IMG_0119.jpg

Nice...
    I've loved Thompsons ever since I was about 14 and saw one in real life spit out rounds so fast that it was more of a buzzing hum than repetitive fire.

When I can afford it, I am getting at least one, probably two. I'm sure that in the meanwhile someone will be willing to part with one, sooner or later - and at that point, to hell with the cost.

Looks great; congratulations on owning such a fine piece. Furniture looks to be in very good shape...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom