Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Once, myself, at ~600 posts.

And yeah, feels weird looking at four thingies under my avatar considering I've only been here since the end of October.

I feel like an upstart. :ingo:

Don't flatter yourself, you newbs have it easy considering some of us can give away 100-200+ points per rep, when back in the day it wasn't that easy.:laugh:

BTW, I'd like to know what my current rep power is...Go check how many points you have, post it and I'll rep you and you can tell me what the increase was.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Hello!

To bad you don't live closer to Indy, I'd have a job for ya.

Got the water bill in the mail yesterday and it was 4200 gallons more than normal, went out and popped the top off the meter pit and sure enough, got a nice slow spin going on.:xmad: Meter was read on 3/14.

Wanna guess how much water is in the crawl space......ohhh did I mention that I found out this evening that when my buddy came over to find the leak for me that my sump pump crashed and burned in the crawl.

The backup is now in place and is humming every about every 30 seconds, course it's now on a temp line instead of the main drain because he just plain ran out of time to work on it, so a 70 foot line is running out to the fron lawn right now.

Hate to figure out how much this is gonna cost. Man this shoulder being screwed up is costing me in more ways than one.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Don't flatter yourself, you newbs have it easy considering some of us can give away 100-200+ points per rep, when back in the day it wasn't that easy.:laugh:

BTW, I'd like to know what my current rep power is...Go check how many points you have, post it and I'll rep you and you can tell me what the increase was.

48048/4! :D

And yeah, while it's just in good fun, I'd hate to have to wait... just think, the next set of posters could easily surpass you due to your own power... there's a scary thought.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    LOL, you have to trim your eyebrows?

pj_juiceman.jpg

Yeah I have a few mutant hairs. :)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

Yup. In the early days it would take a week to get one green bar. No one had that much rep power. They come a little faster these days...:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom