• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOOT! I gotta gather my paperwork! I got a call from the recruiter!!!!! :rockwoot: This is my one last chance to get into the Army!!! WISH ME LUCK!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Go to the recruiter tomorrow afternoon. Morning if the wife gets home sooner. I can't wait. I'm actually a bit nervous. I don't want to mess this up. It's my last chance and I REALLY want to get into the Army.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, I don't blame them. The Air Force and the Navy only take the smart ones. :D

Ain't that the truth! :laugh: I was signed up to go into the air force when I was a Freshman. They were just waiting for me. Then I got glasses and at the time they didn't take laser surgery for pilots. I was so devastated I let my grades slip, I got into trouble, and pretty much said the hell with it. Then I grew up and wised up and realized I wanted to do something with my life only to find out I've been too big an idiot that I'm teetering on that line of acceptable and not acceptable. Just one stupid clerical error is the ONLY thing keeping me out and I intend to fix that or find someone who can see past that error.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A buddy of mine graduated high school 2 years ago, joined the air force. He's in Intelligence. Can't say a whole lot what he does cause it's all top secret. I think that would be so neat. I was very close to joining the Navy when I was younger. Sometimes I wish I did.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A buddy of mine graduated high school 2 years ago, joined the air force. He's in Intelligence. Can't say a whole lot what he does cause it's all top secret. I think that would be so neat. I was very close to joining the Navy when I was younger. Sometimes I wish I did.

If my wife didn't have back problems she was going to work to be a JAG officer. They wouldn't take her though because of scoliosis. :noway: I just wanted to fly jets and blow stuff up! :):

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

Definitely not the field any poster in this thread should be aiming for... That would be a contradiction if I ever saw one.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom