• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    seriously guys...if its a HD gun/hallway gun why do you need sights? save the money youd spend on the sights and put a good light on it...put the light on what you wanna destroy and squeeze the trigger,I guarantee you'll take out what ever needs to be taken out.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    seriously guys...if its a HD gun/hallway gun why do you need sights? save the money youd spend on the sights and put a good light on it...put the light on what you wanna destroy and squeeze the trigger,I guarantee you'll take out what ever needs to be taken out.

Hmmm... our hallway is about 7 yards long or so. How big is a pattern of buckshot at that distance, even from an open cylinder bore?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Yes it is.........good or bad?.......I'm ignorant.

thats good since itll be an HD gun...rifled barrels are for shooting sabot slugs. the smooth barrel is for shooting anything from bird shot to rifled slugs.
    if you shoot buck shot or bird shot out of a rifled barrel the shot will spin in the barrel and scatter as soon as it exits the muzzle.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east

The beauty of the shot gun!

I am more concerned about a new light, right now all I have is a mini mag light with a pressure switch...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom