Not open for further replies.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Ugh.. Women!

Sitting here wondering why women are the way they are... They fall for the "bad boys" and then spend day in and day out complaining about how their life is hell when they are cheated on, lied to, and beat half to death. Yet, us "good guys" don't get a second look.

I'm done with internet dating! I think I may go turn into an :alcoholic:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Ohhhhh..... I just did a naughty thing re: a gun trade. Made an offer for a gun that doesn't particularly fit in with any of the plans we've been making, costs me two guns and a chunk of ammo, and leaves me kind of upside down in favor of the guy with the gun I want.

But I really lust the gun LOL.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    IJ, God had other plans for you this weekend it would seem. Prayers for you all, friend.
    thanks. Yes He did! My sister sharon wrecks her bike on the way down, rides it back home. I go over and drive her and her car down. Made sure my niece (noahs mom) and my sister got some sleep while I kept an eye on Noah. He is in good hands.

He is responding to light and touch, but still hasn't woke up yet.....plz keep noah and sharon in your prayers!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    thanks. Yes He did! My sister sharon wrecks her bike on the way down, rides it back home. I go over and drive her and her car down. Made sure my niece (noahs mom) and my sister got some sleep while I kept an eye on Noah. He is in good hands.

He is responding to light and touch, but still hasn't woke up yet.....plz keep noah and sharon in your prayers!

Will do IJ

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ohhhhh..... I just did a naughty thing re: a gun trade. Made an offer for a gun that doesn't particularly fit in with any of the plans we've been making, costs me two guns and a chunk of ammo, and leaves me kind of upside down in favor of the guy with the gun I want.

But I really lust the gun LOL.

I've always been of the opinion that the value of anything is not only relative to the current market, but also to how much it is worth to YOU. Just because you may have paid more than current market value for something doesn't necessarily mean you got a bad deal. :twocents:

At least its a good argument to use on the wife sometimes anyway!
    :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Will fo IJ

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

That's really difficult to hear IJ. I have a hard time even trying to contemplate what it would be like to go through that, especially with a child. Words just couldn't express it. Continuous prayers and thoughts inbound.

You've got my number if there's anything I can do.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've always been of the opinion that the value of anything is not only relative to the current market, but also to how much it is worth to YOU. Just because you may have paid more than current market value for something doesn't necessarily mean you got a bad deal. :twocents:

At least its a good argument to use on the wife sometimes anyway!:D

I feel the same way. Had he agreed to the trade (he did not) I wouldn't have felt the least bit unhappy. It's a gun I REALLY like, trust, and think is perhaps one of the prettiest combat guns on the planet. Personally, the monetary value is (to a certain extent) irrelevant.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    That's really difficult to hear IJ. I have a hard time even trying to contemplate what it would be like to go through that, especially with a child. Words just couldn't express it. Continuous prayers and thoughts inbound.

You've got my number if there's anything I can do.
    thanks boss, know anyone with an auger, and some extra fence laying around, by chance

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom