• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I am, however, going to complain one certain post in that thread, and ask that INGO do something about the intolerance, insensitivity, and just sheer meanness exhibited towards certain groups of people.

We cannot speak of race, we cannot speak of being Christians, only pro-homosexual opinions are allowed to be shared. Yet, it is still allowed to make fun of certain people due to physical characteristics. This type of speech is liable to drive away potential new members who fit the target of this guy's post, and I think that behavior should not be tolerated!!!!! INGO should immediately become a height neutral site.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/1364419-post159.html

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    My goal is to have every "category" of gun represented in my collection. But 1911s sure do look sexy.

My biggest "want" at the moment is this:
    FN_SCAR-L_%28Standard%29.jpg

I've got one of those in the shop... All it takes is a phone call and some cash or credit...

Right now I am dropping some serious BS on an intercultural communication experience paper... it supposed to be about some point how we interacted with a different culture and the barriers we faced and what we did to overcome them..

when i pitched my whole experiences in iraq she wasn't thrilled at how we overcame "barriers" when communicating...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I am, however, going to complain one certain post in that thread, and ask that INGO do something about the intolerance, insensitivity, and just sheer meanness exhibited towards certain groups of people.

We cannot speak of race, we cannot speak of being Christians, only pro-homosexual opinions are allowed to be shared. Yet, it is still allowed to make fun of certain people due to physical characteristics. This type of speech is liable to drive away potential new members who fit the target of this guy's post, and I think that behavior should not be tolerated!!!!! INGO should immediately become a height neutral site.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/1364419-post159.html
    Meh!
    You short people are always complaining.
    "The drinking fountain is too high."
    "I need a ladder to get into a full sized pickup truck."
    "I need a booster seat in a restaurant."
    Wah, wah, wah. Nobody loves me.
    It's always something.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Meh!
    You short people are always complaining.
    "The drinking fountain is too high."
    "I need a ladder to get into a full sized pickup truck."
    "I need a booster seat in a restaurant."
    Wah, wah, wah. Nobody loves me.
    It's always something.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That does it. If the rep system ever lets me rep again, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you get your gold.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Dang! I'm out for a little while and I miss an entire thread about nothing but rep! I guess its my own fault for letting a little thing like life get in the way of post whoring. It has been almost 48 hours since I posted...I should be ashamed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom