• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I completely missed it too. Shame on me for doing other things when I could have been on here repping someone.
    You do realize that people with a life aren't supposed to post here or give out reps.
    You'll have to decide between this thread or your family.

WELL WE'RE WAITING!!!!

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Nothing comes to mind, but I'll keep my eyes open. If you find some and need a hand with installation, let me know.
    I appreciate it very much for the offer to help install, but between 10 siblings and offspring, I think we'll get it done! On the selfish side tho, I'm gonna give up another weekend to get that done tho! If my sister is able to find some fencing!

I'm falling a sleep at the wheel (keyboard) so I'm gonna call it a nite. Thanks again for all the prayers and the offer of the place to crash!, you know who you are!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    How about creating a new thread for every rep you would have given? That'll show'em! :D

We can't win! If we are winners then that implies that someone else is a loser! and we can't have any loser's in the world that wouldn't be fair! everyone needs to be the same!! that way no one gets Butthurt!! :D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    This is a picture of the AK IM built for me as part of my campaign to quit smoking. Just needs to be stipped and refinished and it's ready to go. Now I just have to make it another 16 weeks without a cigarette and she's mine.

IndyMonkey is the man!:rockwoot:

Cathy and I were just discussing with each other that if we quit smoking again, we could buy a brand new gun every month to month and a half. Literally.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    We can't win! If we are winners then that implies that someone else is a loser! and we can't have any loser's in the world that wouldn't be fair! everyone needs to be the same!! that way no one gets Butthurt!! :D
    Yeah, but H&K
    You know there are people who enjoy getting (*).
    It's an attention getter. :n00b:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Yes I did!! That Sucks!! did you find out anything yet?? you should just make an SBR out of it!! that would be Uber Cool! and I was going to tell you I wouldn't post on that other site! they don't have a rep system!! how can you trust the info you get from it!! :D
    anyway hope its an easy and inexpensive fix!!

I just got off the fon with a Rad Bad smith from over there , He goes by Ghilliebear,,,, Damn good guy, He built the 53k flame thrower. Hes an 07 SOT he has all the toys & is a damn nice guy,,,.his # is on speed dial :D
    Either Vector or Ghilly will get me fixed up
    Im just glad the endcap didnt explode off the end of it :n00b: sheeew

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Cathy and I were just discussing with each other that if we quit smoking again, we could buy a brand new gun every month to month and a half. Literally.

Aint that the truth. You will also have a better chance of watching your grandchildren grow up and your quality of life as you get older will significantly improve. Quitting is so effin difficult, but there are so many reasons to do it. I'm thinking if I make it to 80, I'll start smoking again.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just got off the fon with a Rad Bad smith from over there , He goes by Ghilliebear,,,, Damn good guy, He built the 53k flame thrower. Hes an 07 SOT he has all the toys & is a damn nice guy,,,.his # is on speed dial :D
    Either Vector or Ghilly will get me fixed up
    Im just glad the endcap didnt explode off the end of it :n00b: sheeew

Really! that would not have been pretty!! glad you saw it in time so you didn't get hurt or hurt the gun!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom