• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    COOL !! Ive got too many HK clone builds goin on for me to get one by next year ( unless i find one real cheap :D)
    Maybe i will trade you some trigger time so i can shoot yours to make sure i want one :ar15::)

Of course. Once I have it I'm going to want to shoot the crap out of it and show it off all the time!

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Of course. Once I have it I'm going to want to shoot the crap out of it and show it off all the time!
    You know , my wifes fam lives in Muncie,,,,, I constantly have to go up there & hang with her (god love em ) anti gun tudes. Next time im gonna be goin there ill see if you are available & maybe we could hook up at a range in the area..... :ar15: :ar15:
    What you think ?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You know , my wifes fam lives in Muncie,,,,, I constantly have to go up there & hang with her (god love em ) anti gun tudes. Next time im gonna be goin there ill see if you are available & maybe we could hook up at a range in the area..... :ar15: :ar15:
    What you think ?

I'll have to look for a good range in the area that lets you shoot centerfire rifles... I joined MCFG (southwest side) for my normal range and we drive to atterbury for centerfire... but yeah, I'll shoot with ya anytime!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I figured out what was wrong, I haven't had any caffeine yet today. I'm fixing the problem right now. ;)

Then after that maybe a drink or two.

You are supposed to pour the alcohol in the coffee. The caffeine speeds the medicine through your body.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll have to look for a good range in the area that lets you shoot centerfire rifles... I joined MCFG (southwest side) for my normal range and we drive to atterbury for centerfire... but yeah, I'll shoot with ya anytime!

Well there is the Elwood conservation club and they allow anything but full auto. If you guys decide to go there let me know and I'll join ya and bring a few of my toys. Its only 15 mins from me. :)

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Cru I don't know were you learned direction but MCFG is north of Rockville Rd., which happens to be the centerline of Indy on the west side, so we are most certainly not on the southwest side:D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Well there is the Elwood conservation club and they allow anything but full auto. If you guys decide to go there let me know and I'll join ya and bring a few of my toys. Its only 15 mins from me. :)

I was going to join Elwood CC but they don't allow steel targets :(

Cru I don't know were you learned direction but MCFG is north of Rockville Rd., which happens to be the centerline of Indy on the west side, so we are most certainly not on the southwest side:D

Well it SEEMS like the south side when you drive all the way from Noblesville...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Hand em out while you can.
    I see some cry babies getting their way. :noway:
    (Hope I'm wrong)

Crybabies usually do. No biggy. Just means I'll post my disgust with their viewpoints publically instead of privately. Mostly hand 'em out to gun owning anti-gunners.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was going to join Elwood CC but they don't allow steel targets :(

hmmm I didnt' remember that. I'll have to check their website again. I used to be a member there. But ended up letting it lapse cause I didn't get out there enough to be worth the money. I've seen some stuff other people have taken out there and its much messier than any steel targets. :twocents:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    hmmm I didnt' remember that. I'll have to check their website again. I used to be a member there. But ended up letting it lapse cause I didn't get out there enough to be worth the money. I've seen some stuff other people have taken out there and its much messier than any steel targets. :twocents:

I asked their reps at the Tipton Gun show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom