• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Bacon cooking question...
    If I were to deep fry it like in a basket dropped into a deep fryer, how long do I cook it and at what temp?
    Not talking about the battered kind, just plain old bacon.:bacondance:

Until it looks done?
    Should cook about the same.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I help my wife bartend sometimes at a place in Zionsvile. It's mostly weddings and what not. Tonight it was some lady (I don't want to call her a musician) and she was doing a set telling the "stories" and meanings behind songs. The thing that annoyed me (other than the fact that she wasn't very good) was she was doing 95% cover songs. But she was telling the stories behind them like she wrote them. I was annoyed... and she sucked. And the crowd sucked too because she was a KD Lang sounding singer so you can imagine what the KD Lang fan looks like.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I help my wife bartend sometimes at a place in Zionsvile. It's mostly weddings and what not. Tonight it was some lady (I don't want to call her a musician) and she was doing a set telling the "stories" and meanings behind songs. The thing that annoyed me (other than the fact that she wasn't very good) was she was doing 95% cover songs. But she was telling the stories behind them like she wrote them. I was annoyed... and she sucked. And the crowd sucked too because she was a KD Lang sounding singer so you can imagine what the KD Lang fan looks like.
    So what you're saying, is that this place was a giant shed full of tools?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    plz pray for my sister's family......her 1 yr old grandson was found face down in the pond. Pray for comfort, peace and understanding in this difficult time. The family is down at St. Mary's in Evansville right now...Latest update was that he doesn't have any brain activity and on life support.

Hug your children/or call them and tell them you love 'em.

I know I will see Noah again one day.....

Prayers sent IJ!!!! :(

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    she was a KD Lang sounding singer so you can imagine what the KD Lang fan looks like.

1UglyWoman.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Three old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a man jumped out of the bushes and flashed them.

The first old lady had a stroke.

The second old lady had a stroke.

The third old lady's arms were too short.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Yay! I haven't blown my nose in over 4 hours! My head still hurts and I still feel groggy, but I think I'm already getting over this crap. And I haven't taken a single drop of medicine. ;)

Lucky!! You SUCK btw!!! :noway:

I've been on either Zyrtec D or Claritin D for weeks now with my normal allergies that hit this time of year. But yesterday was extra bad, even with a double dose last night my nose was still running like crazy. From the time I got up at 9:30 pm till when I got home around 8 am I had used more than a whole double roll of toilet paper just blowing my nose. Today hadn't been as bad even with just a regular dose of the medicine.

I figure a big part of it is my lack of sleep lately, so I'm going to try to get a decent sleep tonight. Plus I am getting alot more vitamin C back in my system again as well. So hopefully that'll help. Have I mentioned that I hate allergies? :noway::noway::xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom