• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    really bad! my 15 month old great nephew was found face down this morning in my sister n laws pond. he is on life support then did a scan and was found brain dead. they have him on life support. BUT HE HAD PUPIL REACTION!!! his kidney fuction is good...and then my sister in law wrecked on her way down. she is fine post more in a min

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    really bad! my 15 month old great nephew was found face down this morning in my sister n laws pond. he is on life support then did a scan and was found brain dead. they have him on life support. BUT HE HAD PUPIL REACTION!!! his kidney fuction is good...and then my sister in law wrecked on her way down. she is fine post more in a min

IJW, We are praying for your nephew and your family.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville

Hoping all turns out well in both cases. Prayers sent.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Oh wow..prayers sent. keep us updated,please!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    IJ is on his way down to Eville, they are at St. Mary's they life lined little Noah from Jasper there. IJ is driving his sister down there. Just got off the phone with my other sister n law, he has some responses and his heart is doing well, He had coded once while in Jasper. My niece the boys mom was the one to jump in the lake and get him out. she is 22 weeks pregnant with twins. Sorry if this doensn't make a whole lot of sense I'm not really with it....oh and thank you all for the prayers!!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    got me a new hard drive for the laptop. 500gig with 7200 rpm?

I know nothing and I think that's what they said. All I know is it is suppose to run really well.

Beth, words can't even say how I am feeling right now. There's a small hope and it's good to cling to that, yet be prepared for what could happen.

Read in the paper yesterday a 14mth old died in a bucket of water. Apparently wandered off and fell face first. 2 in 2 days, tugs at this momma's heart strings pretty bad.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was suppose to work tonight so I spent my whole day sleeping...get a call 5min ago "no need to come in tonight...but I'll need you to come in early tomorrow":rolleyes:
    yay..a night of boredom for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom