• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If by "tool" you mean old butch lesbian, then yes.

That sucks Cru! Definitely doesn't sound like any "concert" I'd ever want to go to. I feel sorry for you on that one!!!! I'd rep you for you having to put up with that, but I'm out for now.

Dangit bigum why'd you have to break the system? :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lucky!! You SUCK btw!!! :noway:

I've been on either Zyrtec D or Claritin D for weeks now with my normal allergies that hit this time of year. But yesterday was extra bad, even with a double dose last night my nose was still running like crazy. From the time I got up at 9:30 pm till when I got home around 8 am I had used more than a whole double roll of toilet paper just blowing my nose. Today hadn't been as bad even with just a regular dose of the medicine.

I figure a big part of it is my lack of sleep lately, so I'm going to try to get a decent sleep tonight. Plus I am getting alot more vitamin C back in my system again as well. So hopefully that'll help. Have I mentioned that I hate allergies? :noway::noway::xmad:

Damn man. You should look into herbal remedies. I know a couple who had allergies up until a couple years ago. They've been off meds ever since. I'll talk to them and see what they had and used.

It wasn't bad. I got paid to be there and it wasn't hard work other than having to listen to the music.

Could have been worse. You could have been paid to go to an obamatard rally. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE... you dropped a bomb tonight.

I did, didn't I?

It needed to be told. I told two other members beginning of this year. One turned on me something fierce. So I kept it to myself. But I couldn't live without telling it sooner or later. Seemed like the right time.

I truly hope you all don't look at me any different, but if you would rather I not come to PW3, I'll completely understand. Please trust me when I say what I said at the end. I swear it's true.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ....meanwhile, back at the ranch.

:):

bush-ranch-004.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hell, I was starting to wonder. No one had posted much at all since I dropped it so I was starting to worry I was now hated or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom