• Status
    Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Thanks for the GOLD!!! I guess I was wrong about having one left. I just tried and it said I"m out for 24 hours. You will be the first one I hit after I recharge tomorrow! :D

I was just about to post that I was only 191 points away after SJ's rep. Then Mike hit me and put me 59 points over!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Well, it took two of us but the job got done. :)

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    plz pray for my sister's family......her 1 yr old grandson was found face down in the pond. Pray for comfort, peace and understanding in this difficult time. The family is down at St. Mary's in Evansville right now...Latest update was that he doesn't have any brain activity and on life support.

Hug your children/or call them and tell them you love 'em.

I know I will see Noah again one day.....

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    plz pray for my sister's family......her 1 yr old grandson was found face down in the pond. Pray for comfort, peace and understanding in this difficult time. The family is down at St. Mary's in Evansville right now...Latest update was that he doesn't have any brain activity and on life support.

You and your sister's family are in my thoughts

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

Prayers for your family IJ.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Oh my.

I just got the sickest feeling in the pit of my stomach.

That doesn't sound good, but I'll pray that that little boy pulls through. Miracles can happen.

Prayers inbound...I wish my son would hurry up and get back into town.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ACHOO!

funny-pictures-orange-kitten-sneeze.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

That's awful. I'm so sorry. You'll all be in my prayers.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

6.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Prayers sent brother!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I don't know what Michigan is thinking, put Forcier in, if Robinson isn't smart enough to tie his shoes is he really the guy you want running your offense:dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Found a mouse surprise outside the back door when I got home from the shop today.

One thing I did learn today is the difference between mice and a brown mouse with a white belly is a field mouse and doesn't typically nest in the house.

Yep, ours is brown/white. Checked the carcasses in the trash too.

So now, are they coming in the hole in the bedroom or is the cat bringing them in to play with?

She had another in the house this morning but I had no time to chase it and kill it, so I am praying it was the carcass outside the back door this afternoon.

I've gone through food storage cabinets and see NO signs of mice droppings.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Found a mouse surprise outside the back door when I got home from the shop today.

One thing I did learn today is the difference between mice and a brown mouse with a white belly is a field mouse and doesn't typically nest in the house.

Yep, ours is brown/white. Checked the carcasses in the trash too.

So now, are they coming in the hole in the bedroom or is the cat bringing them in to play with?

She had another in the house this morning but I had no time to chase it and kill it, so I am praying it was the carcass outside the back door this afternoon.

I've gone through food storage cabinets and see NO signs of mice droppings.
    The sneaky little bastiges take them when they leave. :n00b:

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area

Oh man I am sorry to hear that. I am praying now.

"I know I will see Noah again one day....."
    There is great comfort in that my friend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom