• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Either way you have to go get fingerprinted. L1 does it digitally (no jokes, please, about fingerprinting being an inherently digital activity.) When you apply online, you will get the option to use the L1 service, and will be stepped through selecting a place and time to get it done. If you opt not to pay the extra money for L1, you'll have to go to your local law enforcement folks to get it done the old fashioned way with ink and everything.

You can't give me rep.. you don't have enough posts LOL. But I appreciate the thought!

Somebody give me some rep too but I don't think that it counted since I don't have enough posts. I guess it goes into the rep dumpster.:n00b:

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    DUDES !!!
    I just went outside to try & sight the HK 416 in & was literally attacked by these damn ladybugs !!!!!!
    Sheesh !!

People where telling me about the ladybug invasions that happen in the spring time. So you are still seeing them?

Anybody else notice how freaking warm it is outside?

Guess I can work on getting those fiddy posts today.:rockwoot:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    People where telling me about the ladybug invasions that happen in the spring time. So you are still seeing them?

Anybody else notice how freaking warm it is outside?

Guess I can work on getting those fiddy posts today.:rockwoot:
    They are all over the place !
    I look out the window & see 1000s of them

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Anybody here "experts" with the DMV and getting vehicles registered? I got to get me some IN plates on my truck plus get me an IN DL or ID card.

Do I have to have the actual title in my hand. I own the truck out right but don't remember where I put the title. :(

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Somebody seems to be deleting some of my post. If there is a problem it would be more manly and polite to PM me so that I can stop doing whatever it is that I shouldn't be doing.:twocents:

But anyways still trying to get my residency all squared away. Had my address change back in Sept., my auto insurance should be updated by today. Next week should be a fun time at the DMV.

All this so that I can start buying guns again.:yesway: I must be a gun nut.:rockwoot::laugh:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    i feel like ****

Hey hoe's!

rmabrey feels like ****

I hurt like hell.

I got cleared by the Methodist Ocp. Clinic doctor at work yesterday @ 10am,
    @ 10:30am we get a injured driver call, seems he forgot to secure a door for a old cold chute and had it pop him in the head requiring 4 staples.

Guess who's standing there when the call comes in and there's no backup drivers around.

Yup, me.

So I get driven up to Lafayette to take over a route and get blasted for my first day that I'm able to del. again. I was supposed to get eased in over the next two weeks, I guess that will start Tuesday.

At least I had a helper up there, but boy there is no way to simulate actual working conditions, because there was no more than 10 occasions that I felt strain and pain in the shoulder, and on the drive back to Indy it started tightening up and hurting some.

Got home last night at 11pm, popped a painkiller and went to bed.

Got up feeling like I'd been hit with a cruise missile.:D

Looks like I'll be expecting to feel like this for a bit till I get the kinks worked out.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Somebody seems to be deleting some of my post. If there is a problem it would be more manly and polite to PM me so that I can stop doing whatever it is that I shouldn't be doing.:twocents:

But anyways still trying to get my residency all squared away. Had my address change back in Sept., my auto insurance should be updated by today. Next week should be a fun time at the DMV.

All this so that I can start buying guns again.:yesway: I must be a gun nut.:rockwoot::laugh:

It is generally frowned upon to post in this thread until you reach 50 post and that they must be of "quality" to reach that 50.

There has and will be many more who try and obtain 50 posts so they may get access to the classifieds.

Oh ya....

PAGE OWNAGE!!! :woot:

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Back in a little while PW's.

Gonna try and get the ZTR running to mow the yard, need to find out where I have a electrical short cutting out the engine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Linc46058
    Top Bottom