• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I dont remember him wanting us to do that..I know he said he recommended a good kydex or leather as the cheap and nylon holsters tend to rise up with the gun on the draw. I could be wrong though.:dunno:

here's the copy/paste of that post. Post #147

You will need 300 to 500 rounds 500 is better!! Also a OWB (outside the waistband holster) Leather or a Kydex type, Nylon ones don't hold up for the course. If you carry IWB (Inside the waistband) thats fine but not for the course it is a safety thing!! you will learn the skills to take back with you and practice with your IWB, but for safety's sake OWB only please, also you will need at least two extra mags for the gun you are taking the course with and a belt holder for those mags, if you don't have a mag holder you could work outta your pocket, but a belt holder is better. :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    here's the copy/paste of that post. Post #147

You will need 300 to 500 rounds 500 is better!! Also a OWB (outside the waistband holster) Leather or a Kydex type, Nylon ones don't hold up for the course. If you carry IWB (Inside the waistband) thats fine but not for the course it is a safety thing!! you will learn the skills to take back with you and practice with your IWB, but for safety's sake OWB only please, also you will need at least two extra mags for the gun you are taking the course with and a belt holder for those mags, if you don't have a mag holder you could work outta your pocket, but a belt holder is better. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I still need to get an OWB but im not buying a belt holder. Ill never wear it any other time so ill just work out of my pocket

I always use a belt mag holder anyways. I've been lucky enough to find ones that I have around for plier tools, or some others I've found at gun shops for cheap that work well for my uses. Plus I can use it for my utility knife at work and no one wonders why I have it on ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Anyone? I'm replying to my own posts about nothing.

Hmmm...

TaN - Thread about Nothing
    PaN - Post about Nothing
    RaN - Reply about Nothing

I think this might catch on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom