• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    coyotes do have kinda a howling. But really they are a more high pitched bark or yip sound. When there's a pack around here at night and I'm outside, or even sometimes if close and I'm in the house I can easily tell the difference between yotes and dogs.

:dunno: Congrats! you win a rainbow cupcake!:rockwoot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    last night at work wasn't too bad, at least I didn't have to work over again. But its Friday and my paycheck is in the bank!!!:D:rockwoot:

But I do have to work again tonight for more overtime, oh well the next paycheck will look even better :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    last night at work wasn't too bad, at least I didn't have to work over again. But its Friday and my paycheck is in the bank!!!:D:rockwoot:

But I do have to work again tonight for more overtime, oh well the next paycheck will look even better :D

cool beans!
    now maybe you can get yourself a nice holster.
    I'd suggest a nylon ankle holster for your 1911.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    cool beans!
    now maybe you can get yourself a nice holster.
    I'd suggest a nylon ankle holster for your 1911.

I'm thinking about one of the Ravens, but also looking at Galco's line of kydex holsters as well. But that would be mostly for when doing training, of if I happen to want to OC. Otherwise I think I'm just gonna practice on getting faster with getting the safety off on the draw.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm thinking about one of the Ravens, but also looking at Galco's line of kydex holsters as well. But that would be mostly for when doing training, of if I happen to want to OC. Otherwise I think I'm just gonna practice on getting faster with getting the safety off on the draw.

Or..get rid of it and get a carry gun without a safety. :dunno:
    why would you train with a different holster than what you carry? kinda defeats most of the purpose of training with your gear.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Or..get rid of it and get a carry gun without a safety. :dunno:
    why would you train with a different holster than what you carry? kinda defeats most of the purpose of training with your gear.

Oh I'd still practice with my leather IWB, but remember in the PW3 shoot thread that H&K said he wanted all holsters to be OWB for the training, no IWB. I do have some stuff I wear that would conceal an OWB and would prob wear it at those times. So its not like I'd never carry with it. I'd OC more but it seems like every time I do the cops get called. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Also somewhat tempted to get a Para 1911 with the LDA trigger, I had wanted one there for a long time, so its a possibilty. But I've also been wanting a full size 9mm too and really like the feel of the FNP and FNX. So many decisions and so little money :(

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh I'd still practice with my leather IWB, but remember in the PW3 shoot thread that H&K said he wanted all holsters to be OWB for the training, no IWB. I do have some stuff I wear that would conceal an OWB and would prob wear it at those times. So its not like I'd never carry with it. I'd OC more but it seems like every time I do the cops get called. :dunno:

I dont remember him wanting us to do that..I know he said he recommended a good kydex or leather as the cheap and nylon holsters tend to rise up with the gun on the draw. I could be wrong though.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom