• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I hope OAK brings his Socom II to PW3, I didn't get to shoot it at PW2... Looked sweet.

I actually sold it... Ammo was too pricey and it was heavy... I'm building a 7.5 inch piston driven AR-15 with eotech.

That and I will not be able to make PW3....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A guy for the ABA (Steak salesman) stopped by just now. Apparently he's going to the Army and is trying to help a fellow soldier who's getting deployed sell some steaks. If I'd had the money to help him out I would have.

I would just like to pass along that the ABA helps raise money for deployed soldiers.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy myself a .22LR or a .17 HMR but I've decided .22

I'd agree .22. One of the guys at work is selling a Rem 597 w/OD green stock, scope, sling, and 30 rd mag for $100. I really think I'm gonna snag it off of him this weekend. Take the scope off and use it for Appleseeds when I can make it so I don't feel like I'm cheating using a scope with my 10/22 lol.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'd agree .22. One of the guys at work is selling a Rem 597 w/OD green stock, scope, sling, and 30 rd mag for $100. I really think I'm gonna snag it off of him this weekend. Take the scope off and use it for Appleseeds when I can make it so I don't feel like I'm cheating using a scope with my 10/22 lol.

If you don't get it, let me know. I just want something cheap to shoot steel with Kimmi. I was plinking with her Marlin 795 the other day, SO much fun.

I thought .17 might be about the same, but i found out it's expensive, and I already have a .223 for an expensive rifle.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    If you don't get it, let me know. I just want something cheap to shoot steel with Kimmi. I was plinking with her Marlin 795 the other day, SO much fun.

I thought .17 might be about the same, but i found out it's expensive, and I already have a .223 for an expensive rifle.

Have you considered a dedicated .22 upper? Not that cheap but same manuals of arms to train with:dunno:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Will do, or I may just get it and sell it to you for the same price. Not sure yet, will have to see how well I like it.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well guys I'm out for the day, time to finally go get some sleep. I should of been in bed a couple of hours ago, lol

have a good day!! I really hope to see some new bling when I get back on in the morning ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Have you considered a dedicated .22 upper? Not that cheap but same manuals of arms to train with:dunno:

Or maybe just an M&P 15-22?

You can find them around for $400

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom