OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    HFB... I think you need a .308 gun.

We need more people shooting .308 so that Ammo demand goes up and hopefully bring prices down :D

(assuming supply goes up with the demand)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    We're trying...

it'd be easier if someone would quit quoting themselves :D

I would say AR because I think they are fun to build.

Or build a bolt gun. I wouldn't recommend Layaway, I'd rather save the money in another account or something and buy it in cash when I have it all.

Yeah I have been debating on building a bolt gun on a Savage action too.

I prefer cash as well. That's why I'm kinda leaning towards the holster and the AR lower. Lots of things I can do with that :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As long as you bring 'em to PW3 :rockwoot:

I wonder how legal it would be.... I'm too lazy to do the legwork. Probably pretty illegal. :rolleyes:

Is everyone ignoring these posts? :):

What posts? Heck, I can't keep up with this thread anymore!

Yeah I have been debating on building a bolt gun on a Savage action too.

I prefer cash as well. That's why I'm kinda leaning towards the holster and the AR lower. Lots of things I can do with that :D

I would trade my truck right now for a 308 bolt action or 556 AR. :dunno:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    HFB... I think you need a .308 gun.

We need more people shooting .308 so that Ammo demand goes up and hopefully bring prices down :D

yeah, .308 would be nice. But if I get one, I want it in an M1A/M14, partly would be in honor of my uncle Steve that carried an M14 when he was in the Army. He was like a second dad to me. But I can't quite swing that one quite yet money wise. :(

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I just want some opinions on what some of my fellow PW's would get.

The .357 lever gun would be for hunting to compliment my .357 mag revolver some of you shot at the PW2 shoot

The shotgun would be to replace my Moss Mav 88 high cap I am selling to a friend. It would be my HD/zombie/SHTF shotgun.

I've been wanting to get a new OWB holster anyways, plus it would be good to have one for any future training.

And the AR lower, well there are so many possibilities I want to do.

I need help choosing!!! :):

I'd save up and get the shotgun, I'm going to be selling a gun soon and that's what I'm going to do:twocents:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    yeah, .308 would be nice. But if I get one, I want it in an M1A/M14, partly would be in honor of my uncle Steve that carried an M14 when he was in the Army. He was like a second dad to me. But I can't quite swing that one quite yet money wise. :(

Start saving and make that the next one. By the time you build an AR ($800 - $900) you're more than Halfway there. I know I've seen them go between $1500 and $2000. Just have to wait and sit on that money longer.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Start saving and make that the next one. By the time you build an AR ($800 - $900) you're more than Halfway there. I know I've seen them go between $1500 and $2000. Just have to wait and sit on that money longer.

Yeah I know, I saw some at the Midwest Exchange tables at the 1500 that had some NM goodies with them running in the $1400 range. I've seen used local in the $1200 range for blued with wood stock, an older springfield. If I had the money at that time it would of went home with me.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    You guys are fast, one mintue I'm reading Auto&RV, the next you're 3 pages ahead.

I don't need a new vehicle, as far as i know. But I've been driving my truck into the ground for the past 5 years! I'm sure i'll drive it for a while longer. I paid cash for it and I love paying cash for anything. I'll probably have a lot of bills coming with the move so I won't have much money to blow on anything new.

Just stuff for me to think about in the coming weeks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom