• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh, don't I know it... day go well, gents?

Most of my day was slept away. I was up WAYYYY too late playing beer pong. I seriously slept for almost 11 hours straight, with the exception of waking up around 10 and pouring a Jethro Bodine sized bowl of Lucky Charms and ate them in bed(the house was empty besides the puppy and I, so Kara couldn't complain:):)

Luckily for me, my buddy has an 8 week old lab and they ran around the yard, nonstop for over 6-7 hours, so Leonidas was too tired to wake me up in the morning. Actually, he slept later than I did.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Most of my day was slept away. I was up WAYYYY too late playing beer pong. I seriously slept for almost 11 hours straight, with the exception of waking up around 10 and pouring a Jethro Bodine sized bowl of Lucky Charms and ate them in bed(the house was empty besides the puppy and I, so Kara couldn't complain:):)

Luckily for me, my buddy has an 8 week old lab and they ran around the yard, nonstop for over 6-7 hours, so Leonidas was too tired to wake me up in the morning. Actually, he slept later than I did.

Good news!
    Next time have the dog play pong for you and it's ALL GOOD. :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Morning folks!

Hope you all slept well.

I wonder if my cat is getting laid at the kennel?

Yea. It's morning alright. Ok, afternoon, but my headache says morning. :stretcher:

If your cat is getting some, he's still the luckiest one of all of us today.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    All is well on the home front now, slept in the recliner last night to keep a pillow propped under the shoulder some to keep it from slipping when I get all relaxed in a deep sleep. So about 2:30 I'm awaken to a kiss on the forehead, sniffles and a tear hitting on the cheek. With her telling me that she's sorry.

How long can ya be mad at someone when they apologize like that.
    t1818.gif

Woke up at 8am to the smell of cheese scrambled eggs with ham in it, toast and bacon on the on the side.
    2047.gif
    (ya spaghetti, but shows I was hungry!)

Been together 25 years, married 22.5 and she still makes me breakfast a lot of times, got to have some bumps along the way. :grabass:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I worked at a rent house today. This friggin' old renter would not stop talking.....She followed me around everywhere.......and.......kept.........talking..........

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I muffed my need up bad and I have no idea how. What sucks is it's my good knee.

It seems that now I have zero healthy MCLs.

You muffed you need up for what?? What need are you messing with?

On a brighter note they have the technology to fix you!! I am living proof. New right knee In Oct of last year, It has not felt this good in years.

I would advice to get it looked at you don't want to mess around if you tore a ligament they only have 10 days in witch to fix it.:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You muffed you need up for what?? What need are you messing with?

On a brighter note they have the technology to fix you!! I am living proof. New right knee In Oct of last year, It has not felt this good in years.

I would advice to get it looked at you don't want to mess around if you tore a ligament they only have 10 days in witch to fix it.:D

Leave me alone, the pain has messed with my ability to spell correctly.

I'm at that fork in the road again like I was awhile back...

Pain medication or Bourbon?

I've never had surgery before. I've never had a broken bone for that matter.

I have months, or even years of stubbornness ahead of me before I go under the knife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom