• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Oops. I realized after I posted that link that it wasn't about the fact the bill actually passed. Had to go back and change my link. Now it looks like you made up your quote. Oops.
    Oh well......Triple frick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have dish network and don't think I do have it!!:D

I don't know why I said Direct TV, but I meant Dish Network.:n00b:

I think Versus wanted to show their displeasure with DN by putting on a really stacked UFC card...Too bad it didn't live up to the hype; there were lots of bad endings. BUT, I got to see free fights, so I'm not complaining.

Jon Jones is a freaking STUD. He's only 22 years old and I'd consider him the 3rd or 4th best light heavy weight in the world right now.

Got him!!:D

You sure did.:D

Thanks brotha...I have to spread the wealth, but I'll get ya(same with mk2ja).

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Life sucks.

nobama.jpg

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Sigh, got into a bit of a debate via Twitter with a prof about #hcr. I gotta go back to streaming some shows on Netflix before I die of exasperation.

Watching Weeds Season 3...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You guys got a wife that thinks it's cute to walk up behind you and drill her finger into your shoulder with a tap tap motion when she wants to make a point???

How about the same stupid wife that does this same exact thing to your shoulder that's getting operated on? :xmad:

Been pretty much pain free ALL DAY, not single vicodin, and 30 minutes ago I'm sitting here with my headphones on so I won't bother her playing BF1942 and she comes in and drills my right shoulder with her finger cause I'm not answering her.

Now here's the kicker, she gets mad at ME cause I got mad at her for doing this and for the last 4 days I've told her to stop it because she does not realize how hard she's doing it.

Never in my life have I ever raised my hand to a woman because of what my mom, me and my sister went through because of an abusive husband/father at at times, but the thought sure as heck did cross my mind before I let out some really good expletives.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:soapbox::ranton:

Guess I'll feel better in about 25 minutes, thanks to the benefits of modern drugs.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You guys got a wife that thinks it's cute to walk up behind you and drill her finger into your shoulder with a tap tap motion when she wants to make a point???

How about the same stupid wife that does this same exact thing to your shoulder that's getting operated on? :xmad:

Been pretty much pain free ALL DAY, not single vicodin, and 30 minutes ago I'm sitting here with my headphones on so I won't bother her playing BF1942 and she comes in and drills my right shoulder with her finger cause I'm not answering her.

Now here's the kicker, she gets mad at ME cause I got mad at her for doing this and for the last 4 days I've told her to stop it because she does not realize how hard she's doing it.

Never in my life have I ever raised my hand to a woman because of what my mom, me and my sister went through because of an abusive husband/father at at times, but the thought sure as heck did cross my mind before I let out some really good expletives.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:soapbox::ranton:

Guess I'll feel better in about 25 minutes, thanks to the benefits of modern drugs.

Ouch! Bet you did! :n00b: I've never hit a woman either, but I've come close before. Especially when they hit you in the nootz and laugh about it! :xmad:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "Never hit a lady."

Not all women are ladies.

Just sayin...

IF they kick me in the nootz for no reason, or point a gun at me or someone else, then they cross the line. Any other situation, well, I won't hesitate to put them on their arse. ;) My wife struck me once when she was drunk. Over my leg and on the bed she went. Then I left her there. Drunk. Didn't come back for 36 hours. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom