• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    HEY! WHAT'S THIS DAY OF REST :poop:? WHAT'S THIS BULL:poop:? I DON'T F***ING CARE, IT DON'T MATTER TO JESUS. JEW NOT FOOLIN' ME MAN, YOU MIGHT FOOL THE F***S IN THE LEAGUE OFFICE, BUT YOU DON'T FOOL JESUS...IZ BUSCH LEAGUE, PSYCH OUT STUFF...LAUGHABLE MAN, HAAAAHAAAA! I WANNA TO F*** YOU IN THE A** SATURDAY. I'LL F*** YOU IN THE A** NEXT WEDNESDAY INSTEAD. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

YOU GOTTA DATE WEDNESDAY BABY!!!!!

Credits are rolling...

Goodnight, sweet prince.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Dang! I've got over 100 ell bee esses on you...We obviously have never met, but I wouldn't have guessed that from your profile picture.
    Yup, 5'10" 155-160.
    Been up to 180 but I was a but chubby.
    I think it was 20 degrees the day that Kris took that pic.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    yall where busy last night! I got side tracked and started watching "breaking bad" they had a marathon on..cant believe I've never seen that show! its pretty good:yesway: though I never really got into watching any of them drama series on the tube..my TV is usually locked on discovery or the history channel..and nickelodeon of course.:dunno:

on a side not..I got my barrel painted this morning..its a bit lighter than my stock but maybe itll darken once it dries :dunno: I used a high temp texture paint with black and white flakes in it.. supposedly it will stand up to chemicals as well as high heat:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This sucks. This really really sucks. Not only did my wife's check have a garnishment taken out that ISN'T suppose to come out anymore, but $120 went missing from the account somewhere that isn't showing up yet. :xmad: Now I can't go to the 1500 even to just walk around. That pisses me off. :xmad:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Took the wife and Relic to the range today to sight in wifey's Appleseed rifle.
    Apparently .22 Kabooms don't hurt 10/22's in stock form.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom