• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    uh... pretty much half of season 2 and all of season 1...
    but it's still pretty sweet.

You didn't get this link from me:

Watch Breaking Bad online free on Tv-links

Links to watch them all online.
    Warning, I did this straight through one time on a different site and it took me a couple days.

Can't afford this Appleseed - hopefully later this spring/summer.
    Just got a lot of bills due right now.

Shoot a couple extra loose for me, won't you? Hehe.
    I definitely think you and Jimbo and his missus will definitely get your patches this time.

Thanks for the link:yesway:
    I'd rep ya if I could!
    didn't realize the show has been on for so long:dunno:
    I hear ya as far as bills go! not all us can make bigum money and take trips to Florida and buy guns all the time:@ya::rofl:
    I'll most likely be going to the April one as well..probably attend them all even if I get lucky and patch.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Thanks for the link:yesway:
    I'd rep ya if I could!
    didn't realize the show has been on for so long:dunno:
    I hear ya as far as bills go! not all us can make bigum money and take trips to Florida and buy guns all the time:@ya::rofl:
    I'll most likely be going to the April one as well..probably attend them all even if I get lucky and patch.

I just borrow money from jclark,:dunno:

And oh year... I'm outta of me secret stash of gun money. Time to sell and swap a few perhaps.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh yeah, I'm sitting out listening to the waves drinking a margarita and smoking a cigar...

Well, at least until my wife catches me.

Dang, you have to sneak cigars? Sounds about like my parents.

My Grammy died of cancer when I was 6(wasn't even lung cancer), but my Mom DESPISES tobacco...I'm 27 years old and wouldn't even think about smoking in front of my Mom.

She knows I smoke, but I hide it from her the best I can.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

And oh year... I'm outta of me secret stash of gun money. Time to sell and swap a few perhaps.

secret stash of gun money! I gotta gets me one of those!!!!:rockwoot:

I was just messing with ya bigum..if your fortunate enough to be able to buy the guns you want then you should buy away! guns make a great investment!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I hope you wash your hands afterwards.

That's the beauty of the internet...If you're patient you can almost always find the deal you are looking for.

I've never lost a dime on any buy, sell, or trade I've made...I've probably funded over a third of my collection from buying and selling.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Been a busy weekend, yesterday, had no sleep and after work worked on rear brakes on a corsica, then a no start concern on a 93 suburban. Then today had the future inlaws (likely anyways) down here to visit and see the house. We made them dinner and had my parents over to meet hers as well. It went well for the most part. I made a real good venison lasagna, along with some green beans, sweet corn, and green beans. We also had a german chocolate cake for dessert. Was all pretty good. And to boot my house is very nice and clean :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Been a busy weekend, yesterday, had no sleep and after work worked on rear brakes on a corsica, then a no start concern on a 93 suburban. Then today had the future inlaws (likely anyways) down here to visit and see the house. We made them dinner and had my parents over to meet hers as well. It went well for the most part. I made a real good venison lasagna, along with some green beans, sweet corn, and green beans. We also had a german chocolate cake for dessert. Was all pretty good. And to boot my house is very nice and clean :D

WOW! Future in laws!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Good lawd man, how much green beans did you make to feel the need to mention them twice?:):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bigum. You suck. I was offered tonight to go down next weekend for a spring break getaway. It just sucks I don't have the money to go down cause smokes, drinks, meals, and room and board is free. Oh well. Bills come first right?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Bigum. You suck. I was offered tonight to go down next weekend for a spring break getaway. It just sucks I don't have the money to go down cause smokes, drinks, meals, and room and board is free. Oh well. Bills come first right?

Bills do come first... but that's a pretty good deal. BTW, who was going to pay for your smokes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom