IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Crazy thing happened to me today.
    I think I was targeted to be mugged.
    I went to the doctor about my foot after work.
    He pulled and prodded on it until it hurt like hell.
    On the way back to my truck I was limping a bit to keep weight off my foot.
    I heard faint footsteps following me. I looked into the reflections of the cars I passed by to make sure it wasn't too close.
    When I got to my truck, I turned around. There was a shady younger guy about 25 feet away from me. I opened my door and jumped in and closed the door abruptly.
    As soon as I was in my truck, He veered left and started walking the other way.
    Why else would someone walk clear across a parking lot only to turn around and walk back another way?

I guess he could have been a 'tard or something.:dunno:

Dude, it was a hit. His objective was to inject you with a syringe that was filled with poisonous fluid from a venomous duck and not be seen, hence his quick exit.:laugh:

Either that or it's your daughters new boyfriend trying to man up to her dad and he chickened out.:D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hey Jim about the only time I would have to shoot is Saturday or Sunday but I don't get off till 4. I can take all my stuff with me though and head straight out and we could have a couple hours

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    well, i know that down in the Princeton plant more parts are American made than shipped from overseas.

My wife's 2002 Isuzu Rodeo everything was made in Indiana except the engine (Japan) and Transmission (France).

While the old 98 Chevy Z71 extended cab 4x4 I used to have was made in Canada.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I've got to re-certify thousands of medical oxygen bottles before Sunday...they have been sitting on a trailer for almost two weeks and all of the sudden they are freakin out.."Ahhhhh!! those have to be done and shipped out by Sunday night!!!!"
    I asked last week if they needed me to start on them "umm...naw,we got awhile before they need em back" and then this morning I hear"dude! you have to start on those tonight!..I know its only possible to get 200-250 a night done but to get all of these done in time you're gonna have to double or triple those numbers"
    Its ok guys! Im super tester!!! I'll save you once again!:rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I gave up on the laptop and am in the basement on the desktop.

Got a virus and the laptop is running slower than my mother and that's pretty damn slow.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've got to re-certify thousands of medical oxygen bottles before Sunday...they have been sitting on a trailer for almost two weeks and all of the sudden they are freakin out.."Ahhhhh!! those have to be done and shipped out by Sunday night!!!!"
    I asked last week if they needed me to start on them "umm...naw,we got awhile before they need em back" and then this morning I hear"dude! you have to start on those tonight!..I know its only possible to get 200-250 a night done but to get all of these done in time you're gonna have to double or triple those numbers"
    Its ok guys! Im super tester!!! I'll save you once again!:rolleyes:
    What is it every 5 years that needs to be done??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom