Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why is it last night almost all night long there are 2 shows on at the same time that I would like to watch. Tonight there is nothing I really want to watch until Sons of Anarchy...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I thought I was having a rough day. But when I got home from working overtime, waiting on me was a plate of my wife's awesome home made country fried steak with gravy, some veggies and a baked potato. There was even some coffee ready to go with it, nice and strong the way I like it. I may get kicked around out in the world every day, but when I get home, I'm the king! Life is good! :yesway:

Jealous yet? :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I thought I was having a rough day. But when I got home from working overtime, waiting on me was a plate of my wife's awesome home made country fried steak with gravy, some veggies and a baked potato. There was even some coffee ready to go with it, nice and strong the way I like it. I may get kicked around out in the world every day, but when I get home, I'm the king! Life is good! :yesway:

Check you stuff she broke something!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I have to have mashed potatoes if there is gravy. I would have stood there staring at her until they were whipped up. You're too good to her obviously.

Oh and biscuits....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Just finished chowing down on some of Cathy's chili. Ground turkey (cheaper and better for us than hamburger, still yummy,) beans of course, tomatoes, mushrooms, green chilies, cheese and sour cream on top.

I was naughty, and had seconds. Hope my sugar doesn't get too out of whack LOL.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Sup?

R, I called to tell you that Red Ghost has Bushmaster AR15 mags for $13.00
    That's not a bad price for bushy mags.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Evening hoe's

Ain't even trying to waller through 14 pages of fine classic pw'ing, not enough time!

Just finished chowing down on some of Cathy's chili. Ground turkey (cheaper and better for us than hamburger, still yummy,) beans of course, tomatoes, mushrooms, green chilies, cheese and sour cream on top.

I was naughty, and had seconds. Hope my sugar doesn't get too out of whack LOL.

Now you know you missed my chili Sat. You could have had some of mine.

Personally I think it was not up to my personal standards of chili extra-ordinar.

Next time instead of winging it and trying to get it close to my normal batch, I'm just gonna make a double batch so I get the sweet tasting taste-bud smacking, man that's hot going down chili.:D

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Tommorrow is my last day in my current apartment :( It makes me sad. Ive called it home for over a year. But i get to go to a bigger home which makes me happy :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom