• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Anyone know if something can be done about a obscene WIFI name that someone is broadcasting?
    Actually you can change yours to the same thing. It will screw up thier connection.......downside it will screw up your to

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I gotta do something.... It's a small town full of kids.

I seen some bad ones but this one takes the cake!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Actully no it's not...
    I believe you can connect to it and access the router settings from a wireless connection and mess with them. Change the security to only accept MAC addresses saved and lock them out of their own wireless

default password and username is usually admin/admin

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My sister in law starts radiation treatments tomorrow. She's at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Philadelphia. They had originally told her they didn't have a space, then called her Sunday and told her to get her little hiney there.

She's had a whole array of tests, they still aren't sure exactly what kind of cancer she has. PET scan showed cancer in her ovaries, lymph nodes around her intestines and behind her stomach, in her brain. One of her lymph nodes is 9cm. They are now saying it didn't get caught early like they thought. This may be good, it may be bad. It's metastasized, but not a fast growing, rapidly spreading cancer like they'd thought.

She's got radiation treatments tomorrow through Friday, going home for the weekend, treatments all week next week, home again, then treatments the week after. They cannot operation until they can get the pressure off her brain because it's too dangerous to put her under with a general, so they cannot biopsy yet.

I am beginning to worry that the prognosis may not be as good as we'd hoped, though I certainly refuse to say so to her. She's scared silly as it is. She's worried about her husband, she's worried about her two young children, she's worried about her Mom, who simply isn't handling the situation well and is having trouble grasping the reality that her baby has cancer and may well die.

Prayers, please, for her, the docs, and the family. I'd hate for her to kick off... I like her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom