• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    It's covered in 5 layers of mud and clay... May help with the mpgs with all the traveling that's to be done.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    He needs a clean truck, it's going to be at my house all day and I have a reputation to uphold:D

LOL then don't mind the rebel flag hanging off the back, steer horns on the front, air horns on the roof, and a bumper sticker that's says "My other truck has a turret" and "Warning driver serves... To hit small animals"!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    LOL then don't mind the rebel flag hanging off the back, steer horns on the front, air horns on the roof, and a bumper sticker that's says "My other truck has a turret" and "Warning driver serves for small animal"!

Don't forget the truck balls in the back, the car lashes in the front, and the nekkid chick mudflaps on all four wheels!

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Shine 'em up! Wax your nuts like you've never waxed them before!

You really want the sun to shine off of 'em like a spot light to get maximum attention from other people's neighbors.

LoL they are tarnished a bit!!! Moss is growing on the left one!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    LOL then don't mind the rebel flag hanging off the back, steer horns on the front, air horns on the roof, and a bumper sticker that's says "My other truck has a turret" and "Warning driver serves... To hit small animals"!

We will park the truck behind the garage:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We will park the truck behind the garage:D

This is easily overcome. A freshly washed truck with heavily waxed balls should be admired by as many people as possible.

Oak, don't forget to set the car alarm to go off at 2 minute intervals, volume set at max! Preferably, you can rig the car alarm to your "Dixie" air horn!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    This is easily overcome. A freshly washed truck with heavily waxed balls should be admired by as many people as possible.

Oak, don't forget to set the car alarm to go off at 2 minute intervals, volume set at max! Preferably, you can rig the car alarm to your "Dixie" air horn!

If he does that my wife will destroy the truck trying to turn it off:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Actually he's driving his vehicle mine is chilling in his drive

Yes, I know. That gives your truck a perfect opportunity to cement his reputation for his neighbors!

They won't know who's truck it is, after all. With any luck, they'll think it's his new one.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Yes, I know. That gives your truck a perfect opportunity to cement his reputation for his neighbors!

They won't know who's truck it is, after all. With any luck, they'll think it's his new one.

My neighbors are a gas station and a CVS store, they are noisy as hell wouldn't notice if the truck blew up:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My neighbors are a gas station and a CVS store, they are noisy as hell wouldn't notice if the truck blew up:D

Well, that kind of takes the fun out of it.

Now I'm going to do all those things to my truck, except for the washing it part.

And park it on the street in front of some random person's house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom