• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Uverse is fine. There customer service is crap. It's less expensive than Comcast. The internet is faster and there is no need for a router because their modems act as the wi-fi router itself.

Only thing I don't like is that only 2 HD channels in use at one time (like if you are recording HD on your DVR, and watching one in the living room, you cant watch HD in any other room)

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Uverse is fine. There customer service is crap. It's less expensive than Comcast. The internet is faster and there is no need for a router because their modems act as the wi-fi router itself.

Only thing I don't like is that only 2 HD channels in use at one time (like if you are recording HD on your DVR, and watching one in the living room, you cant watch HD in any other room)

I tried to get uverse but it's not available at my house:xmad:
    Funny thing is I can see an AT&T node from my front yard:dunno:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

Bummer deal about the customer service :( I used to work for a contractor that handled the calls from sales reps setting up the service. Call center work, no fun :( But we did try to provide the best we could.

The rules are nothing short of intricate, though.

HD isn't a big deal, yet, for us. We don't have any HD tvs.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Expat badged me, plus some!

Tried to put out for him, but my rep fu is worn out, and must recharge, like a honeymooner on day 5.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Bummer deal about the customer service :( I used to work for a contractor that handled the calls from sales reps setting up the service. Call center work, no fun :( But we did try to provide the best we could.

The rules are nothing short of intricate, though.

HD isn't a big deal, yet, for us. We don't have any HD tvs.

Luckily when the guy installed our UVerse, I treated him like a friend in my home, helped him however I could, and when he was leaving, the local ice cream truck was going by. So I bought him an ice cream. He put his cell # on my work order. When the Backup battery went out (due to lightning storm) I couldn't get a person on the phone at ALL. Uverse forums said you had to go buy your own battery.

I just called the install guy and he dropped one off. My wife left a note and a bag of cookies for him on the door (because we werent home)

So I like that guy, but good luck getting a person on the phone if you aren't adding service or something.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    But im thinking about getting revalations 6:8 under my cross on my back"And I looked, and behold a pale horse and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I really wanna get another tattoo.

I want my first.

Saw a picture that has made me decide what I want. It's a skelonized hand, holding a pistol with slide locked back, empty brass on the ground, and a banner beneath that says "Now you can have it."

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    2150305551_fa1afbbcfa.jpg

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I want my first.

Saw a picture that has made me decide what I want. It's a skelonized hand, holding a pistol with slide locked back, empty brass on the ground, and a banner beneath that says "Now you can have it."

tattoos are addicting you get one then you get a bunch more. I plan on getting a full sleeve on my right arm of all Biblical scriptures and pictures. starting with a picture of the archangel on my shoulder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom