• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Man, Dexter is getting good. I'm on like episode 12 of the first season. It took several episodes for me to really appreciate the show, and then a couple more before the writers finally included some irony. (Recalling, of course, that one definition of "irony" is when the audience knows something the characters don't know.) That irony is really what finally hooked me. It was neat just being strung along for a little while, but to hook me on a show of this sort, I needed that irony.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Man, Dexter is getting good. I'm on like episode 12 of the first season. It took several episodes for me to really appreciate the show, and then a couple more before the writers finally included some irony. (Recalling, of course, that one definition of "irony" is when the audience knows something the characters don't know.) That irony is really what finally hooked me. It was neat just being strung along for a little while, but to hook me on a show of this sort, I needed that irony.
    Season two is awesome. I'm sending back the first disc of season three, tomorrow.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    It's twice as much work, but if in fact twice as much work is 1.5 fails, then normal workload is only .75 fails, which is less than one complete fail, so it could well be that the remaining lack of .25 fail is actually .25 win...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Nice set up H&K!

I need to get some pics of my setup also, but I may be changing my layout to accommodate more seating, right now I got 4 recliners. Thinking of building a landing and doing a tier, 4 top, 4 bottom.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Nice set up H&K!

I need to get some pics of my setup also, but I may be changing my layout to accommodate more seating, right now I got 4 recliners. Thinking of building a landing and doing a tier, 4 top, 4 bottom.

Thank you, sounds like that would be neet to do the two tier's :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    math.... head.... ouch! Bad.... INGOers...
    anim_head_slap.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom