• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    math.... head.... ouch! Bad.... INGOers...
    anim_head_slap.gif
    Quick! Integrate!
    img40.gif

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I let some others shoot my stuff as well.
    A couple of guys wanted to shoot the Russian SKS
    I let Dieselman shoot my AR
    I made Relic shoot all my stuff.:laugh:

:): I dont like shooting other peoples ammo...well I should rephrase that...I LOVE shooting other peoples ammo but when I do I feel guilty. ammo is expensive!
    I do appreciate you letting me shoot up some of your supply though:yesway:
    I shot 3 mags worth of 9mm out of your XD
    1 mag from your AR
    and 2 partial stripper clips from your SKS{I suck at loading stripper clips..I can never get em all to fit in the mag:dunno:}
    then I shot 12 rounds out of JackRyans cap and ball revolver{I tried to smoke everyone out on the line...that thing will lay out a smoke screen! ::):}
    and 5 rounds out of someone pistol grip shotgun{cant think of his name...sorry. but thanks for letting me shoot it!} my wrist is still sore from one handing the 12ga:ar15::):
    I brought 2,500 rounds of .22lr and only shot 10 rounds:dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    :): I dont like shooting other peoples ammo...well I should rephrase that...I LOVE shooting other peoples ammo but when I do I feel guilty. ammo is expensive!
    1 mag from your AR
    and 2 partial stripper clips from your SKS{I suck at loading stripper clips..I can never get em all to fit in the mag:dunno:}
    then I shot 12 rounds out of JackRyans cap and ball revolver{I tried to smoke everyone out on the line...that thing will lay out a smoke screen! ::):}
    and 5 rounds out of someone pistol grip shotgun{cant think of his name...sorry. but thanks for letting me shoot it!} my wrist is still sore from one handing the 12ga:ar15::):
    You were too busy talking to Jack!:laugh:
    That's how you figure out what you like.....shooting other people's stuff.
    Take me for instance......I now want an M1 Garand!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You were too busy talking to Jack!:laugh:
    That's how you figure out what you like.....shooting other people's stuff.
    Take me for instance......I now want an M1 Garand!

I was to busy talking to everyone:):
    yep Garands are fun to shoot..thats for sure!
    join the RWVA and you can get in on the CMP buys. you can get some nice Garands at great prices. I've got a buddy that is a Garand nut..I think he owns 2dz M1 rifles..he lives here on the west side,maybe we need to take him shooting some time and try out different grades of M1s. he said he pays anywhere from $450-$1,000 depending on grade. he brought a rack grade rifle to show me once and it was really nice for being a mutt...he said he gave around $500 for it...but he wouldnt sell it to me for $550:dunno::):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    1 mag from your AR

Sounds like you owe some people some MONEY - you might want to lay low for awhile!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom