• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have never woke up in the morning and craved a donut. I'm not a big fan of sugar coated fried batter when I first wake up.

I'd much rather have one around lunch or dinner.

Bavarian Cream filled Long Johns FTW.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Looks like he has been silent since.

yea, i noticed that. it seemed like it was just to try to stir the pot and get under SEs skin.

that is the kind of crap that gets me going. :xmad: someone trys, right or wrong, to ask a question and has their question twisted around and tossed aside like it doesn't matter.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    yea, i noticed that. it seemed like it was just to try to stir the pot and get under SEs skin.

that is the kind of crap that gets me going. :xmad: someone trys, right or wrong, to ask a question and has their question twisted around and tossed aside like it doesn't matter.

and another page for Doug. I am in awe.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    I have Guardian. Whats the deal with ADT?

I deal with them daily on a corporate level, these guys are retarded! I received a call at 3pm on a burglar alarm it turned out to be a totally different company then the one I'm employed by. Now I received another call because an employee went out an emergency exit, they didn't have my name or personal number... That's funny cause I'm the ADMIN on our security system!!!

From what I understand Guardian and ADT are in bed with each other. Guardian is the electronics company who produces the pads and motion detectors, ADT is the one who monitors that system under the name Guardian.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom