• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Here's the real CT if I get caught smoking on corporate property I will lose 1cent on my pay raise.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    might I ask what you do?

Assistant to the CSPA at a top 100 bank, I'm in charge of security and safety. I deal with counterfeit monies, incorporating safety practices (you can't wear a hat or sunglasses in my branch), I work with state and federal authorities (check in large amounts of physical money awaiting a court date to be used as evidence), check and monitor video feeds, if a BG does decide to come and hold up my bank I am locked and loaded(I wear plain clothes or a suit and tie).

Last edited:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Year before last I received 2.15 this last year .79.

Last year I got $0.00. The year before that I got $0.00..The year before that I got $0.00...and the year before that I got $2.40 with a promotion. I've gone 3 years without a raise..or a bonus...or even donuts on Friday:noway: The company I work for claims they can not afford raises as they are barely able to break even...yet in the past 2 years we have bought 2 VERY expensive machines and as I type this my boss is in Canada checking out another machine that will cost the company $60,000 to buy and install. I work for a company with 12 employees...:rolleyes:
    I'm a firm believer in "If your employees are happy they will make you money"
    why should I bust my butt for you when there is no incentive? If I truly believed the company was that hard up I wouldnt complain/be upset. but when you can afford a new lexus AND lincoln car...3 very expensive machines AND to build a multi million dollar "summer" house in some other state..why shouldnt I complain about my promised minimum raise of $.75 raise per year that I no longer get:dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    BTW my lawyer called me today and told me the ticket I got back in May was amended to a seat belt. That is a nonmoving violation and no pts.

well I need to go mow and do a few things around the house and I'll be back on later.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Last year I got $0.00. The year before that I got $0.00..The year before that I got $0.00...and the year before that I got $2.40 with a promotion. I've gone 3 years without a raise..or a bonus...or even donuts on Friday:noway: The company I work for claims they can not afford raises as they are barely able to break even...yet in the past 2 years we have bought 2 VERY expensive machines and as I type this my boss is in Canada checking out another machine that will cost the company $60,000 to buy and install. I work for a company with 12 employees...:rolleyes:
    I'm a firm believer in "If your employees are happy they will make you money"
    why should I bust my butt for you when there is no incentive? If I truly believed the company was that hard up I wouldnt complain/be upset. but when you can afford a new lexus AND lincoln car...3 very expensive machines AND to build a multi million dollar "summer" house in some other state..why shouldnt I complain about my promised minimum raise of $.75 raise per year that I no longer get:dunno:
    That's why you should work with me.
    I get a raise every year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom