• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I want to start the day over, is that possible?

Careful what you ask for.
    GroundhogDay.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Do you know a roundabout of what they cost? I'd love to have a Kimber but I could never afford one. I've never even owned a 1911 so I'm looking for a good starting one.

For one to start out with I'd go with either a Para GI Expert, or a Springfield Mil spec. My start out 1911 was the springfield mil spec and its been a very reliable gun. Its been my daily carry ever since I bought it. I just did a little tweaking to it too so now the trigger is just as soft maybe even more so than the kimber. I got this Kimber cause I'v been wanting one in this size for a long time.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I want a dog! really...really..really bad!
    This is the first time in my life that I have not had the companionship of at least one dog and I miss it something fierce. I can not have dogs here at the apartments I live in. The very first thing I will do when we get to move into a new home is go down to the shelter and bring a dog home.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    For one to start out with I'd go with either a Para GI Expert, or a Springfield Mil spec. My start out 1911 was the springfield mil spec and its been a very reliable gun. Its been my daily carry ever since I bought it. I just did a little tweaking to it too so now the trigger is just as soft maybe even more so than the kimber. I got this Kimber cause I'v been wanting one in this size for a long time.

How much do those cost. I'm poor.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    my neighbor came over yesterday and gave me a plastic gun lock box, nylon long barrel holster, 20 rounds of 9MM and a cable lock. He told me that he just sold a 30-30 for $150.00. I told him he should of asked me, he said he didn't think I was into long gus. DOH.

He said he has people calling him all the time looking to sale gun to him and said if another long gun comes his way he will let me know.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well thats one way of skinning them at the same time you kill them!! It will take allot of them to make a burger patty. :D

I wont actually have to shoot them directly..I'll just shoot next to them and let the shock of the round hitting the tree do the rest:dunno::popcorn:

actually what I use depends on where we will hunting. If we hunt the "hickory field" I'll probably use the 20ga loaded down with #6 shot and if we hunt the pine ridges Ill use the .22lr. when I hunt the hickory field most of my shots are usually running shots as they scurry up the side of the huge hickory trees. In the pine trees I get more sitting still shots as they think the thick pine needles hide them...but they stick out like sore thumbs in the dark green pine needles and are fairly easy to spot and shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom