Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    How much do those cost. I'm poor.

If I remember right both the Mil sped and the GI expert cost right around the $500 - 600 range. If you are lucky you can find them cheaper or get one used like I did. I got lucky and found my mil spec on here, in OD green with only 250 rds down the pipe for $450 with 5 mags and 3 sets of grips.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If I remember right both the Mil sped and the GI expert cost right around the $500 - 600 range. If you are lucky you can find them cheaper or get one used like I did. I got lucky and found my mil spec on here, in OD green with only 250 rds down the pipe for $450 with 5 mags and 3 sets of grips.

I got mine at the local gunstore for $350 :rockwoot:
    It had only been shot a couple times. Some guy had bought it for his Dad. His Dad tried it one day and said it was too much for him to carry or shoot. So he traded it in for something else. So I walk in and ask about a .45 like 20 minutes later. The owner wasn't there so I am going to guess the person working just marked it up 50 over what they gave for it.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Like I said a few pages back though. Hopefully I can get lucky and find a private seller with a decent 1911. Since I'm to young to buy from a store.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He wasn't hiding the fact he was upset about the rule changes. Opened a thread today asking for everyone to neg rep him...

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well time for me to go grab a shower before heading to work. I really regret going in tonight I just know that warehouse is going to be like an oven. UGH!! I'll be lucky if I have a dry spot left on my shirt in the morning. Have a good night everyone!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom