• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    LOL, yeah we had a little PM conversation a little awhile ago, so I guess he tried to tattle on me because he didn't like what I had to say.:D

What was the picture I quoted about and what did I say in the post?
    had jesus from the big lebowski and said something along the lines of you don't **** with jesus

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Joe, are you :poop: stirring again?

Me? I'm an angel.

had jesus from the big lebowski and said something along the lines of you don't **** with jesus

LOL, what a whiny baby. How old is that guy?

If that thread wasn't so big, I'd go back and find out if that picture was posted before or after the INGO language clean up...I'd bet it was before.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just post in here and act like it never happened.

The rules didn't change a damn thing about the :poop: that is said in here.:twocents:

That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that INGO has become anti-religion.

Discuss what?

The Rulez. Apparently it's like fight club. Rule one: Don't discuss the rulez. :dunno:

That's why I'm refraining from posting. You guys aren't helping. :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You could also post girls with guns. :D
    I'm assuming you don't mean this kind? :D

images

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that INGO has become anti-religion.

The Rulez. Apparently it's like fight club. Rule one: Don't discuss the rulez. :dunno:

That's why I'm refraining from posting. You guys aren't helping. :):

I dont see how that makes INGO ANTI religion. I see it as they are trying to get rid of all the baby cry BS that religion causes on this board and the only way to do that is ask the members not to discuss religion.
    this is the first forum I have ever been a member of that allowed discussions on religion or politics,I figured it was only a matter of time before one or the other got the ax.
    You know I consider you a friend so don't get butt hurt over what Im about to say...you need to pull you panties out of your butt,wipe the tears from your eyes and stop being so dramatic.
    if you want to discuss religion I'll be happy to discuss it with you via PM...or maybe you can find a religious forum to vent on or discuss your thoughts. do you think because you cant discuss your religious beliefs on an internet gun forum that you wont be allowed in to heaven..or hell...or the cupcake factory in Iowa?:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Guys, I'd love to discuss the new rules just as much as the next guy, but the mods have told us not to bring it into this thread.

Please stop before this thread gets closed...Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom