Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ok how do you put a YouTube vid on ingo?

Just left click at the top of you screen that give http address!! then copy, and then on the message click the little earth with a paper clip picture, when it pops up clear it out so it is blank then right click in the box and hit paste then click OK and you have it!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm gonna make my wife a good dinner tonight. I've been in charge of supper for the past few weeks and I have been doing a crappy job at it..cookin anything I can just throw on a cookie sheet and cook it in the oven in under 20min..or gettin fast food.:rolleyes:

so this morning I went to the butcher and picked up 2 8oz 100% black angus rib eye steaks. and I'm going to make tomato/mozzarella salad,sweet pepper coleslaw and German tater salad. I figured that would make for a good dinner and make up for the crappy ones Ive been providing for the past 2 weeks.

Sounds wonderful Relic. I'm eating a crummy pot pie :woot:

Just got back from my gun show/gun store run. Went to the new place in Haubstadt and over to Whitakers. No purchases today. I did get to meet knife lady though.

Sounds like we just passed each other all day. I went to the gun show, met Knife Lady. Then we went to the gun shop in haubstadt. Talked to the owner for a few minutes. He said they had plains on opening a range there. It's going to be a members range, but will be open to the public...waiting list. Then made the trip to Red Ghost. Got me a new Holster. ........................................................................................

for my Sig :woot: :woot: :woot:

I trade the two rugers for a Sig P226 9MM. :woot:

Now I just need to swap it out (maybe) for a .40 cal version, I don't know yet.

:woot: I got a Sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom