• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OH yea, how do you guys feel about the idea of buying some property in Montana and making our own little town and calling it Post Whoreville?

No one has said anything about it

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    who's the wife doing HandK?

I never asked, how did enjoy the trip down here and meeting all the SOuthern Indiana gun nuts?

Like Kris said she's doin me!!:D She had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you!! and she is doing well!! her Dad has been not too good this last week!! But thanks for asking!!:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm gonna make my wife a good dinner tonight. I've been in charge of supper for the past few weeks and I have been doing a crappy job at it..cookin anything I can just throw on a cookie sheet and cook it in the oven in under 20min..or gettin fast food.:rolleyes:

so this morning I went to the butcher and picked up 2 8oz 100% black angus rib eye steaks. and I'm going to make tomato/mozzarella salad,sweet pepper coleslaw and German tater salad. I figured that would make for a good dinner and make up for the crappy ones Ive been providing for the past 2 weeks.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Some great garage sale finds today Kris!!! you allways do well, ya got the luck of the Irish!!!! :rockwoot: :D

:): Its not really luck..I have scouts;) alot of our friends go to yard sales every weekend and if they see something I might like they call me and I run out there:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom