• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Oh yeah, I rock! A friend of a friend has his S&W MP15-22 for sale and if I buy it by Monday it is only $250!!!:rockwoot:

So I'm either going to get it tonight or tomorrow. I've got $200 cash and going to see if he'll take the other $50 by check.

That's a great price, wish I could have paid that for mine

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm probably going to buy the MP15-22 and then sell my SKS. Or I might just try to turn it for a little profit. I'm not sure yet. It's the one with the railed forearm and all the goodies. So I'm pretty happy.

Does anybody know if I could by chance swap the forearm off of the MP onto my normal M4 style AR? So I can have the rail on my good one?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey everyone. I'm beat. Worked 8 hours overtime today starting at 6 am. Then I worked another 4 or 5 hours on the honey-do list at the in-laws. Had to reroute a dryer vent. The crazy thing was routed up through the wall, then between the first and second floor where it was nearly impossible to access and clean. I routed it through the floor into the crawl space and out a foundation vent. Now they can get their clothes to dry in less than 3 hours. Then I had to hang some new blinds, fix a faucet, etc, etc. I'm trying to get caught up a little today so I can go to Crosley next weekend without having a bunch of stuff hanging over my head. Got a lot done today but man I'm tired!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I'm probably going to buy the MP15-22 and then sell my SKS. Or I might just try to turn it for a little profit. I'm not sure yet. It's the one with the railed forearm and all the goodies. So I'm pretty happy.

Does anybody know if I could by chance swap the forearm off of the MP onto my normal M4 style AR? So I can have the rail on my good one?
    I'm thinking the gas block could be a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom