• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I just had a wonderful idea...for the next PW shoot, if it happens, you can bring along the taser and tase Jimmy in the sac....bring along the trainer guy and jimmy gets a new gun :rockwoot:

I'm not sure I could actually hit a man there on purpose with the Taser. I have been hit with it many many times and no........couldn't do it. I have seen a guy get it in the base of the neck/shoulder area........can you say effective??? But then he was trying to swallow an 8 ball of crack and it was actually a life saving measure. :dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I just had a wonderful idea...for the next PW shoot, if it happens, you can bring along the taser and tase Jimmy in the sac....bring along the trainer guy and jimmy gets a new gun :rockwoot:
    I think I'd let someone tase me, but not in the twig and berries. That's just muffed up!!!:laugh::laugh:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Time for a huge dump and a shower. Then off to sweat my arse off.
    You two have a great day!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    it seems Sig Sauer has a new (to me any way) P238. "Liberty" Nice looking gun, but I just can't see buying a gun with the intentions of not using it. This one has gold inlay and a etched Liberty Bell on it.

Nice looking.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I agree.......All of my guns are shooters. No safe queens allowed. I wouldn't say I like them all (cough cough.....my Sig......cough cough) but they are still all shooters.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :crying: I want a Sig and no one will make a deal with me. Two guns for one gun.

stingy I say, just stingy.

on a brighter note, I ate a honey bun for breakfast this morning...I feel dirty inside now

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    i hear my TV calling. It's saying Doouuuuuuuuuug, come in her and look at me. It's a filthy whore and likes me to watch. Guess I better go beofre it gets mad and get's stuck on the WE network or Oxygen.

later Hos

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom