1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    morning fpd.

No work today, or is this the start of the day

Oh no.......I got off work at 0500, but have a trip to Ft. Wayne today to the hyperbaric chamber to see if I'm going to be able to ever dive again. So I'm just wasting time now waiting for that time and the other peeps to get here. Starbucks caffine is like crack (yes I said crack)

Morning fpd. Many crazies last night?

Had one at the end of the shift but he is now resting peacfully in jail.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm sure he is wishing he wasn't either.........but sometimes that's the consequence for being stupid. He made his choice and played the game........he was just unaware he was playing by our rules.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    fpd, have you ever shot someone with your taser and accidentally shot them in the ballsac?
    If you have, I bet it was friggin funny!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Has anyone ever been shot with a less than lethal round?
    I'll betcha it hurts worse than a paintball at point blank range.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    did you ever find a use for the stickers?

I have stratigically placed them on my clipboard and ticket holder so they can be seen without being seen if ya catch my drift.......thx again.

fpd, have you ever shot someone with your taser and accidentally shot them in the ballsac?
    If you have, I bet it was friggin funny!

The only odd place I have ever hit someone with it was a female in the boob, which then in the rustling of the lock up and falling down promptly fell out for all the world to see. I did however at an instructor level class see a guy catch a barb in the taint........he was less than pleased.

i wish i could yell at people and taser them because they don't listen :rockwoot:

It is fun to deploy it........but that 5 seconds of fun turns into hours of paperwork.

Has anyone ever been shot with a less than lethal round?
    I'll betcha it hurts worse than a paintball at point blank range.

I, so far, am the only one to use the less lethal on a person. I hit the guy in the left thigh with 4 rapid fire shots. He was so drunk and high he actually laughed at me and stated "Shoot me again m'effer". I did......with the Taser which for him didn't work out so well.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'n the ballsac? That's where I would tase them.......right in the biscuits.

There is a certain high level instructor that has an open invitation to anyone that will take a 5 second drive stun to the sac he will give them a free X26.........no takers that I am aware of.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I, so far, am the only one to use the less lethal on a person. I hit the guy in the left thigh with 4 rapid fire shots. He was so drunk and high he actually laughed at me and stated "Shoot me again m'effer". I did......with the Taser which for him didn't work out so well.

did you laugh after hitting him with the buzz juice.

I laugh too easy and I'm sure I would have been screaming with laughter

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    did you laugh after hitting him with the buzz juice.

I laugh too easy and I'm sure I would have been screaming with laughter

Not really.........the watermelon with a baseball bat sound I heard when the back of his head hit the drivway took all the funny out of it. He ended up having to go to Methodist with a head bleed. But honestly as violently as he was acting, our next option was just putting him down. The Taser was THE last ditch effort to not have to kill him.

Now the boob shot..........yeah, I laughed a little on that one.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Pistol?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    yea, head hitting the ground is never funny, regardless of who it is.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have to make life and death dicisions on a daily basis. Especially when the peron being an arse is under the influence, not in his or her right mind.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville

out of an 870........it's actually a wonderful and usefull tool. Zero recoil and point accurate out to about 50 yards. We have used them to break out windows too for a guy that was barricaded in his car following a pursuit. We then introduced a K9 into said "open" window.........instant karma

Yep...........I own it

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    yea, head hitting the ground is never funny, regardless of who it is.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have to make life and death dicisions on a daily basis. Especially when the peron being an arse is under the influence, not in his or her right mind.

As bad as it can be sometimes.......we just have to always remember that THEY make the descion for us, we just have to decide if we can actually do it. Thus far I haven't had an issue.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just had a wonderful idea...for the next PW shoot, if it happens, you can bring along the taser and tase Jimmy in the sac....bring along the trainer guy and jimmy gets a new gun :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom