• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    non of the above!! She was renting to own a house 2 doors down. her fiance died, she quit work, her older kids moved out and the state won't take care of her. :dunno:
    Guess that leaves her and her 7 year old boy on the street.
    She is the type of person who shares everything from her last :poop: to the fact she was foreclosed on and could drag it out a year. Guess CPS sees having water as a necessity if you have children in the house :dunno: and gave her 30 days to rectify it. She moved to who knows where.

I gotta learn how to read I guess. :rolleyes: I misread your earlier post as her owing you $800. I get it now. :cool:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yeah i remember that day too. I just had my first child the April of that year. He was only 4 months old and I was married then and lived in Noblesville. That seems like such a long time ago and not even my life now at all.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Ok Patty, I know I have complined about this before but here I go again. Now my hair is really screwed up and way way too short. Geez I noticed today that one side is messed up and not even . I made a phone call to go to my mom's hair lady and she will se me tomarrow but now she will have to cut on it I know and it will be even shorter. I cant win.:xmad:
    All I do is ask them to trim it.:n00b: :rolleyes:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    In the ghetto is a good one for sure. there are too many for me to list. like i said i am a big fan of his music. his voice can put goosebumps on me. but in a good way :): he has an awesome voice

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello.

Just got back from a day of meetings followed with a dinner at Churchill Downs.

I really didn't want a tour of the track in a suit and 100 degree heat.

Should've brought one of these! :D
    fa210hans.jpg

FAST Cool Suit Shirt: Fast Race Products

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ok Patty, I know I have complined about this before but here I go again. Now my hair is really screwed up and way way too short. Geez I noticed today that one side is messed up and not even . I made a phone call to go to my mom's hair lady and she will se me tomarrow but now she will have to cut on it I know and it will be even shorter. I cant win.:xmad:

last time I went in they cut to much and did the highlights in chunks instead of thin strips like I asked. Also wanted red low lights and we chose a red that she guaranteed would look great!! Guess what, so close to my natural color that you can't see it!! Oh well, next time I go in we go back to my natural color and then start the highlights a month or so after that. :dunno:
    I do feel your pain Sheila, I really do!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Wait till you see me at the 1500 you will know what I am talking about for sure. I cant beleive why someone wants to always cut too short. I didnt go to great clips this time either.
    I am done with anyone here in Greenfield. I will drive to beech grove which is where i will be tomarrow everytime i need my hair done. :D
    After tomarrow it wont need it till after the new year comes in. it takes it that long to grow just a couple of inches.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You ought to try doing what my wife does. Her hair is almost down to her knees!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Super I wish my hair was that long and if I had never cut my hair years ago it would be for sure. My hair to be down to my waist years ago. As I get older it sure does take it a lot longer to grow. that is a fact. i wont live long enough for my hair to get long like it used to be.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Super I wish my hair was that long and if I had never cut my hair years ago it would be for sure. My hair to be down to my waist years ago. As I get older it sure does take it a lot longer to grow. that is a fact. i wont live long enough for my hair to get long like it used to be.

My wife hasn't had anything more than the ends evened up since she was around 7 years old. Its beautiful, but I don't know how she deals with it. All I know is when she braids it, I could tow a truck with it, and when she washes it at night, its still wet in the morning. :n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    they came back. went down and talked with her and told her if the dog was there in the morning I would take it to animal control. we'll see what she does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom