Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    what did I miss?

animal control disconnected on me. took some water down and if he is still there in the morning I am loading him up and taking him down there myself.

If you go back a page or two and find a link for DP that Oak posted, don't click on it. He changed the link from what it had been, its now the most annoying site ever!:noway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Nothing you want to see...trust me.

Poor doggy. You're doing a good thing there.:yesway:

I hate that they have done this. I just knew they would. She owes over $800 on a water bill and hasn't had water since May because "No one will help me pay my bill". :n00b:
    Someone called CPS, never did figure out who and someone else called on all the trash in their yard.
    I haven't saw them there since around 8 last night.
    I'm friggen sick over this dog right now.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I hate that they have done this. I just knew they would. She owes over $800 on a water bill and hasn't had water since May because "No one will help me pay my bill". :n00b:
    Someone called CPS, never did figure out who and someone else called on all the trash in their yard.
    I haven't saw them there since around 8 last night.
    I'm friggen sick over this dog right now.

Unfortunately, there are just too many people in this world that can't seem to make good decisions. Not trying to be nosy, but were they renting from you or did you just loan them money?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Unfortunately, there are just too many people in this world that can't seem to make good decisions. Not trying to be nosy, but were they renting from you or did you just loan them money?

non of the above!! She was renting to own a house 2 doors down. her fiance died, she quit work, her older kids moved out and the state won't take care of her. :dunno:
    Guess that leaves her and her 7 year old boy on the street.
    She is the type of person who shares everything from her last :poop: to the fact she was foreclosed on and could drag it out a year. Guess CPS sees having water as a necessity if you have children in the house :dunno: and gave her 30 days to rectify it. She moved to who knows where.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hello.

Just got back from a day of meetings followed with a dinner at Churchill Downs.

I really didn't want a tour of the track in a suit and 100 degree heat.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    9:00pm and America's Got talent comes on and I will be watching it.
    Elvis died on Aug 16 1977 33 yrs ago. Wonder who will be palying his movies next week or something. they always do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom