Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No offense to mk2ja, but
    somehow...I knew this was coming. :D

Morning Mrs.G!

lol in all fairness you've met me.
    it's amazing I was skimming very fast and probably missed a ton of posts but for some reason mk2ja talking about my girls jumped right off the page at me. I am still over protective of them!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    it's amazing I was skimming very fast and probably missed a ton of posts but for some reason mk2ja talking about my girls jumped right off the page at me. I am still over protective of them!

Its the same way a mom can sleep right through a train wreck, but pop upright in bed if a child hiccups. Sometimes you moms are a freak of nature.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I looked away for a few minutes and I missed it! Looks like the Mods already had to get out the...

images

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Mrs. G, I feel you can never be too over protective when it comes to girls. I obviously don't have boys, but I don't feel like my momma and dad wasn't O>P of me or my brothers cuz they raised me to somewhat take care of myself. I really feel sorry for the butt whooping I will inflict on someone if they ever hurt one of my girls.......

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. G, I feel you can never be too over protective when it comes to girls. I obviously don't have boys, but I don't feel like my momma and dad wasn't O>P of me or my brothers cuz they raised me to somewhat take care of myself. I really feel sorry for the butt whooping I will inflict on someone if they ever hurt one of my girls.......

you have a few years yet to get where I am with the girls. Now we are working on wedding gowns and babies. I will be a Grandma I am sure within the next year or so. I don't envy you, from the looks of your picture you have the worst years to come yet! Mine are finally starting to settle down.

ETA and I am different with the boy than I was with the girls. Can't explain it but it is different.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I looked away for a few minutes and I missed it! Looks like the Mods already had to get out the...

images
    you know there actually ought to be some sort of asvab test or compentincey (sp) test b4 you can become a member on INGO. I tell ya <fenway> will just let anyone on here won't he? J/K Fenway.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ETA and I am different with the boy than I was with the girls. Can't explain it but it is different.

I'm obviously not a mom, but I have a 16 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. They are different in almost every way. I've pretty much always appreciated my parents, but now I have an even deeper respect for sure!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    hey suprtek.....come pick me up and let's head up to fishers to check out that new gun shop.
    Ever heard of emotional bank accounts between husband and wife?
    I was away from home most of the day yesterday. If I do it again, mine will be overdrawn.

What's the name of the new store?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Ever heard of emotional bank accounts between husband and wife?
    I was away from home most of the day yesterday. If I do it again, mine will be overdrawn.

What's the name of the new store?
    It's indy gun saftey, check it out in the ingo supporters. its not a large shop I dont want to spend all day. MY boss already told me I wasn't gonna spend any money but I still want to go up there and show my face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom