• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Dove hunting is great fun... I never understood why I went through more shells than the doves taken... someone must have been stealing my doves... yeah, that's it... that's the ticket...
    Cause they fly about 40 mph with a good tailwind!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    POC, sorry that happened to you with the puppy. I had a situation once where my neighbor had a batch of kittens and one day when I was going to our Wal-Mart that is about 1 mile from my house these said kittens had all climbed up in the engine compartment of my car. It wasn't until I was driving right in front of Wal-Marts doors that tragedy started to happen. The best part was the pregnant lady and her small child screaming and crying at the fact that I was dropping kittens from my car and then running them over....in front of a lot of people. I had no idea, was just trying to park my car. Anyways I never felt so bad in my life. The whole parking lot was giving us bad looks and murmuring about us. Jim picked up all the kittens and we had a wal-mart bag already in my car, so we wrapped them up to take back to neighbor....a sack full of dead kittens, how do you explain that to your neighbor. It sucked so bad but stuff happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Sawyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    I'm not even going to go back through 17,000 posts.

Someone just give me the shortened version.

On another note, looks like our ModSquad ain't doing their goddamned jobs.
    On the plus side, at least they're not doing their jobs.

It's okay, I'm back, you can revert INGO from its current over-sprawled State back into something semi-civil now. Any time. Really.

Tom Sawyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    I hit a puppy on the way home from work. :( There were a bunch of dogs along the side of the road, and partly in it. I got on the other side of the road to miss them, I glanced over at them, and when I looked back down the road, there was a 6-8 mo. old puppy right in the middle of the road. I straddled him, but I hit him anyway. I turned around and went back. He was lying in the road. Not much blood, but he was breathing shallow, his face was all broken up. He wasn't making any noise. I pushed on him some, he didn't react. I pulled him by the tail to the side of the road. No reaction. I moved him to the other side of the ditch, bleeding from the nose now. I thought the best thing was to end him, I think he would've died shortly anyway. I had my rifle in the truck so I put one in his head.
    I felt very bad. Poor little guy. :noway:

So you're the son of a ***** who shot my dog, huh?

You owe me another dog, dude.

I had to explain to my brother why Scott was laying bloody in mud with a hole in his head. You done goofed, son.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

It's okay, I'm back, you can revert INGO from its current over-sprawled State back into something semi-civil now. Any time. Really.

Also, Spas: PLEASE LET THE GRAMMAR DO ITS JOB.

:-D

So you're the son of a ***** who shot my dog, huh?

You owe me another dog, dude.

I had to explain to my brother why Scott was laying bloody in mud with a hole in his head. You done goofed, son.

As you are new here let me explain something. If you don't like it here, then leave. If you think we are not doing our job, then you need to tell us what you THINK we aren't doing. Don't just say we aren't doing our job. If you don't like my grammar then you can ignore it. Generally I do a very nice job on writing my posts and I am usually particular about my grammar and spelling.

I assume you are referring to the modification I made to someone's post about letting the cuss filter do it's job. I'm not sure why it would matter to you anyway since it wasn't your post I modified.

Tom Sawyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    So, this is how you decided to come back? You're welcome to leave again if you don't like it.

My balls. Your mouth.

Just a proposition for you to mull over.

Suckle it over. Fondle it within your mind.

Seriously, don't blame me because you guys have been, apparently - as far as I can see - slacking the hell off.

Pick up your game and make my assertion groundless.

I like most of the people here, for the ... well, no, there's only about 60-70 whom I know well and like to half-like... and I generally like t3h ModSquad, too. So maybe a full seventy, yes.

But you can't just sit there and enforce rules arbitrarily, sporadically, and half-arsedly and then act high and mighty, like I'm somehow changing reality or being insulting in declaring truth. Not a chance in hell. That dog don't hunt, monseigneur. Either do your job PROPER or put down the keyboard pistol, old friend.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Another example of a member who dislikes this site so much he just keeps coming back day after day :):

See ya ;)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

On another note, looks like our ModSquad ain't doing their go**amned jobs.

To all mods, please give us a mere 30 second advance notice when you decide to nuke him back into orbit, I don't want myself and others to get scorched from the after math of the blast.:D

Note to self, be quicker on the keyboard next time.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hit a puppy on the way home from work. :( There were a bunch of dogs along the side of the road, and partly in it. I got on the other side of the road to miss them, I glanced over at them, and when I looked back down the road, there was a 6-8 mo. old puppy right in the middle of the road. I straddled him, but I hit him anyway. I turned around and went back. He was lying in the road. Not much blood, but he was breathing shallow, his face was all broken up. He wasn't making any noise. I pushed on him some, he didn't react. I pulled him by the tail to the side of the road. No reaction. I moved him to the other side of the ditch, bleeding from the nose now. I thought the best thing was to end him, I think he would've died shortly anyway. I had my rifle in the truck so I put one in his head.
    I felt very bad. Poor little guy. :noway:

that sucks but you did the right thing putting it out of it's misery

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom